Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Showing your lack of class again just like comments about opponent after Elite8 win. How about letting the result speak for itself? The better team won. You are tainting your kids again. Was not there but I am betting the kids were good sports and respected ACYS. Congratulations to the boys on statement they made on field in both semi-final and final!
    You piss all over WFF every chance you get so you'll have to forgive us if we enjoy this for a while.

Comment

You piss all over WFF every chance you get so you'll have to forgive us if we enjoy this for a while.
      Congratulations to WFF. Well deserved win yesterday. Best of luck at Regionals. We (ACYS) will rooting for you.

Comment

Congratulations to WFF. Well deserved win yesterday. Best of luck at Regionals. We (ACYS) will rooting for you.
        Thank you. Most WFF parents (myself included) respect our opponents and try to set a positive example for our players as they become young men. Great effort on Sunday ACYS and congrats on a great season. See you next year.

Comment

Great win for our boys. Had opportunity to talk to a acys parent Sunday and sad to hear that their team as it stands will not be the same next season with players leaving for different clubs and no more acys.

Comment

Any of the WFF bolting for DA like they did in the past or have they finally realized non-MLS DA is highly over rated?

Comment

wellington rebuilding going to tap tap that arse next season

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                any of the wff bolting for da like they did in the past or have they finally realized non-mls da is highly over rated?
                ecnl.

Comment

Incorrect. Never "piss all over WFF" or any other team of children playing soccer for that matter. If you had any class you would understand you can enjoy winning without denigrating the losing opponent.

Comment

u guys are lucky that you didnt have to play wellington

Comment

Incorrect. Never "piss all over WFF" or any other team of children playing soccer for that matter. If you had any class you would understand you can enjoy winning without denigrating the losing opponent.
                      From a WFF parent I agree. Is it true that acys is no longer? Heard some of their parents talking about leaving.

Comment

From a WFF parent I agree. Is it true that acys is no longer? Heard some of their parents talking about leaving.
                        Merged spirit united which is the competitive soccer part of ACYS with Fl Rush. ES ran the club into the ground, and will do the same at rush. Threw the dice with the trotters park swamp and lost

Comment

Merged spirit united which is the competitive soccer part of ACYS with Fl Rush. ES ran the club into the ground, and will do the same at rush. Threw the dice with the trotters park swamp and lost
                          Funny thing is ES probably told rush he was bringing all his players over but in reality that's not happening. Bet ya more rush players will also leave.

Comment

I'm not the OP but there are tons of threads on TS that disparage WFF (and other clubs for that matter) so while you may not, other do.

Comment

I'm not the OP but there are tons of threads on TS that disparage WFF (and other clubs for that matter) so while you may not, other do.
                              Yes it is a sad testament to the lack of civility today. WFF does not even stand-out among the many haters. In general every club except the one someone's kid plays at is not only bad, but frequently evil. Actually these people often don't even like the coaches at their own club. Their lives must be miserable with so much hate about kids kicking a ball. When I post something positive about a coach, club, or team, the people from that organization respond that I am just pretending in order to cover up all the negative things they say I really believe. It is truly bizarre that people on TS can't even fathom that someone does not hate opposing teams and coaches.

Comment

Yes it is a sad testament to the lack of civility today. WFF does not even stand-out among the many haters. In general every club except the one someone's kid plays at is not only bad, but frequently evil. Actually these people often don't even like the coaches at their own club. Their lives must be miserable with so much hate about kids kicking a ball. When I post something positive about a coach, club, or team, the people from that organization respond that I am just pretending in order to cover up all the negative things they say I really believe. It is truly bizarre that people on TS can't even fathom that someone does not hate opposing teams and coaches.
                                I only hate Weston.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X