X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FSA is no longer a threat to Oakwood or CFC so everyone loves them now
    Many FSA 2006s reportedly already with offers or in back-door negotiations with new OW 2006 coach (EP) brokered by WeHa parents or connections to coach. I can't figure out which team will be the most improved, FSA with the losses, or OW with the additions. I wonder if booting the ball blindly backwards and sideways will become the new way to play?? FSA better secure deposits ASAP!

Comment

Many FSA 2006s reportedly already with offers or in back-door negotiations with new OW 2006 coach (EP) brokered by WeHa parents or connections to coach. I can't figure out which team will be the most improved, FSA with the losses, or OW with the additions. I wonder if booting the ball blindly backwards and sideways will become the new way to play?? FSA better secure deposits ASAP!
      Why would ECNL players leave for a sinking GDA ship ?makes no sense

Comment

Why would ECNL players leave for a sinking GDA ship ?makes no sense
        Go to an FSA girls game ..... it is like the titanic ... any team, any level. Been at the bottom of the deep part of the ocean for a long time!

Comment

Go to an FSA girls game ..... it is like the titanic ... any team, any level. Been at the bottom of the deep part of the ocean for a long time!
          That and the 06s really don't have to worry about HS quite yet. Might as well train somewhere else for a year and maybe learn a few things rather than lose a year with FSA.

Comment

who cares? those 2006's don't have the skill to play the OW wants to play. Have you seen these 06's play? I have with a kid on the team.

Comment

how many fsa 06s already commited to ow 06 GDA or did they commit to ow 06 NPL???

do you really know?? or make ***** up?

Comment

sounds like you 06 FSA kick ball daughter didnt get an offer from the ow 06 coach!!!!!!

Comment

Question Man Responds

Great post. Not sure what is wrong with people on TS that are so worried about what somebody else is doing / paying / traveling at their club.

Wouldn't it seem most logical that these people are seeking some public affirmation that the speculation on club choice they made and the risk they took by putting up their money to be there is a valid and intelligent one? Doesn't it seem likely that they denigrate other clubs here to reinforce their own decisions and try to allay their concerns that they've made a less wise investment? Why do they need that affirmation so bad that they have to come here to an anonymous soccer forum to seek it?

Comment

who cares? those 2006's don't have the skill to play the OW wants to play. Have you seen these 06's play? I have with a kid on the team.
                    Have you seen the OW 2006s?

Comment

Have you seen the OW 2006s?
                      yes and they make the FSA girls look talented.

Comment

You must be new to FSA. Give it time.
                        Actually, I am not. As a mater of fact i have been around the sport here for decades. I know many , many people, including all the owners of the major Clubs and dozens of coaches and other individuals. But you most likely do not want to hear from me, because I don't trash people, clubs and children.

Comment

Actually, I am not. As a mater of fact i have been around the sport here for decades. I know many , many people, including all the owners of the major Clubs and dozens of coaches and other individuals. But you most likely do not want to hear from me, because I don't trash people, clubs and children.
                          you just did you doosh! way to prop yourself up ... is this MD or SS, you arrogant pr|ck?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X