Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocrisy at its finest

The assistant coach and reruining coordinator at Penn State is appauled at his peers for signing kids before the new Rules go into effect on May 1st. Give me a break, your upset because others are doing what you have been doing for years. TW you are a Hypocrite man.
    Class A Hypocrite

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The assistant coach and reruining coordinator at Penn State is appauled at his peers for signing kids before the new Rules go into effect on May 1st. Give me a break, your upset because others are doing what you have been doing for years. TW you are a Hypocrite man.
    Class A Hypocrite
    Saw that. He must be joking 🙃

Comment

Class A Hypocrite
      LOL. Someone must have picked up the last Freshmen he was going after. He was hoping to be done with his 2005’s by the end of this weekend

Comment

Saw that. He must be joking ��
        Laughable. Part of the "who me" campaign. Who me? I would never do that? Yep. DeNial is not a river in Egypt.

Comment

Saw the team of NCAA compliance people boarding planes heading to the tourneys/showcases this weekend to make sure no one bends the rules.....NOT. NCAA doesn't care. It should, but it doesn't. The rule makers are generally the rule breakers.

Comment

Saw the team of NCAA compliance people boarding planes heading to the tourneys/showcases this weekend to make sure no one bends the rules.....NOT. NCAA doesn't care. It should, but it doesn't. The rule makers are generally the rule breakers.
            Hey Tim. Have a big glass of shut the F up

Comment

Hear TW and Erica have been talking to the parents of their HS freshman commits. That’s not allowed is it?

Comment

Hear TW and Erica have been talking to the parents of their HS freshman commits. That’s not allowed is it?
                Any money being exchanged, too? Are you wearing a wire? :)

Comment

Any money being exchanged, too? Are you wearing a wire? :)
                  nah but big mouth player is telling everyone that her mom was talking to both of them, and not just once or twice. She told her friends that her mom is always on the phone with Erica

Comment

nah but big mouth player is telling everyone that her mom was talking to both of them, and not just once or twice. She told her friends that her mom is always on the phone with Erica
                    Who is the neediest, the coach or the parent? Player sounds lovely. Haha

Comment

The soccer gods have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        The soccer gods have spoken.
                        Nothing like rehashing an old thread from 4 years ago. What’s this you speak of? TELL ME!!! NOW!!! Hello??????? Tell me.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Link to what? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              Link to what? What happened?
                              A link to what the soccer gods said

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X