Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spot on! Glen L is a complete dolt. I’d prefer he say nothing at all until a Final decision is made.
    C'mon, were you born yesterday?! This is their MO. Everything is good, we are on schedule, we have a plan, dont worry .... then on the last day, they pull the football out just before Charlie Brown kicks it and says, oh sorry, there is no time, its not our fault, covid is bad, DPH says 'XYZ', its too bad ...... No chance indoor sports happen, period!

Comment

C'mon, were you born yesterday?! This is their MO. Everything is good, we are on schedule, we have a plan, dont worry .... then on the last day, they pull the football out just before Charlie Brown kicks it and says, oh sorry, there is no time, its not our fault, covid is bad, DPH says 'XYZ', its too bad ...... No chance indoor sports happen, period!
      Every school near us is close to being shuttered. One school in the town over has no teachers. Ice rinks are closing. No chance at winter sports

Comment

Every school near us is close to being shuttered. One school in the town over has no teachers. Ice rinks are closing. No chance at winter sports
        Well, my town has not lost 1 single day to a CV. Not 1. Not a small district either. Good leadership is the key. Many small districts are led by some real morons. Enjoy your failure’s. It just cost the kids, everything.

Comment

Well, my town has not lost 1 single day to a CV. Not 1. Not a small district either. Good leadership is the key. Many small districts are led by some real morons. Enjoy your failure’s. It just cost the kids, everything.
          You do realize it's more about the parents in town making sure their kids do the right thing, not the schools? Cases aren't coming from school or even sports but kids socializing or from other family members. Each of our schools has had 1-2 cases, shut down for 1-2 days to contact trace then went back to business. It can be managed as long as it's just a few cases. It's when some dumb azz parents let their kid have a party and 15 cases crop up from it that school has to shutdown for two weeks

Comment

You do realize it's more about the parents in town making sure their kids do the right thing, not the schools? Cases aren't coming from school or even sports but kids socializing or from other family members. Each of our schools has had 1-2 cases, shut down for 1-2 days to contact trace then went back to business. It can be managed as long as it's just a few cases. It's when some dumb azz parents let their kid have a party and 15 cases crop up from it that school has to shutdown for two weeks
            Is the virus a moral issue? Only the immoral get it for participation in immoral activities like being human. That is what you sound like. Just “DO THE RIGHT THING” and you will never get it. Only the ones doing the wrong thing “immoral” thing get it.

Virus is going to Virus. How far will you go to try and avoid it. I choose to just live as normally as possible come what may. My family tend to agree. We will have thanksgiving normally at grandmas house with 25-30.

Comment

Is the virus a moral issue? Only the immoral get it for participation in immoral activities like being human. That is what you sound like. Just “DO THE RIGHT THING” and you will never get it. Only the ones doing the wrong thing “immoral” thing get it.

Virus is going to Virus. How far will you go to try and avoid it. I choose to just live as normally as possible come what may. My family tend to agree. We will have thanksgiving normally at grandmas house with 25-30.
              Great point. The "immoral" ones are the initial spreaders now. They are passing it along to those trying to do the right thing. National mask mandate needed now!

Comment

All I asked is if it’s open?

Comment

Lamont banned private gatherings >10 last week. You and your dumb family desire each other, but send your address so the authorities can lock you up together and see who is still around after a few weeks

Comment

Lamont banned private gatherings >10 last week. You and your dumb family deserve each other, but send your address so the authorities can lock you up together and see who is still around after a few weeks
                    Fixed

Comment

Lamont banned private gatherings >10 last week. You and your dumb family desire each other, but send your address so the authorities can lock you up together and see who is still around after a few weeks
                      I will go with founding fathers and constitution over Ned.
                      My family will peaceably assemble on the 4th Thursday of November.
                      BTW - I don’t answer to government I answer to GOD. Government has no power over me.
                      It is for freedom that Christ set me free.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

BTW - I don’t answer to government I answer to GOD. Government has no power over me.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
                        ^ Mr. Constitutional Scholar lol lol lol lol lol

We hope your entire family gets it

Comment

no we dont
                          i hope he has a great thanksgiving

Comment

No problem. Just quarantine together until after Christmas and then another 14 days please. We dont care if you give yourselves COVID just dont spread to others after your superspreader event.

Comment

Maak

No problem. Just quarantine together until after Christmas and then another 14 days please. We dont care if you give yourselves COVID just dont spread to others after your superspreader event.
                              100% ^ this. If people were responsible and doing the right things we wouldn't be in this mess

Comment

Darwin.
                                Survival of the fittest.
                                It is always the people you want to die (karma, revenge, whatever) but never do. Funny how that works. Like a drunk driver that survived the accident.

We are adults and we decided how we live our lives.
                                You don’t get a say in our private gathering. Neither does the government.
                                If we get it and spread it, so be it. All the faster toward herd immunity.
                                I would rather have the virus and develop natural immunity to it then a warp speed vaccine.
                                We will go on with our normal lives post thanksgiving gathering as if not happen.
                                This is how we move forward.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X