Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Larry Miller is now making lewd suggestions about the coach arrested for misconduct with a minor. Another great link to send to his sponsors. Start the clock he is about to lose a few.
    What a sicko. This guy is just nasty and inappropriate. Go find the link and decide for yourself. Disgusting man.
    He is disgusting to listen to and to look at. His facial features make me ill.

Comment

I have no sympathy or remorse for anyone taking advantage of a child. They are to be tortured as long as possible until they beg for death, then maybe.
      Totally agree but if innocent they're also due their day in court, not to be slammed anonymously on some dumb soccer chat board. As someone said above it's also not something advertisers want to see (if they even look of course).

Not the same poster

Comment

Larry Miller News

Totally agree but if innocent they're also due their day in court, not to be slammed anonymously on some dumb soccer chat board. As someone said above it's also not something advertisers want to see (if they even look of course).

Not the same poster
        hey man. i'm a Punisher fan. sometimes The courts and the law is inadequate. Sometimes you need to implement natural justice!!!

Comment

hey man. i'm a Punisher fan. sometimes The courts and the law is inadequate. Sometimes you need to implement natural justice!!!
          Keep your PP mentality up north

Comment

This just in ,
            Allegedly Larry is cooking two 25 pound turkeys today.
            One for him and his wife that left him (He eats her portion ritualistically).
            And one for his daughter who visits . When she is not fighting solar farms she is a competitive eater and can finish an entire 25 lb turkey in 68 minutes.
            Bones and all.
            Allegedly this gets Larry very proud.
            Stay tuned for postings on back of the net.
            This all May or may not be true. No one knows.

Comment

Nice job.
              Really nice work.

Comment

This just in ,
                Allegedly Larry is cooking two 25 pound turkeys today.
                One for him and his wife that left him (He eats her portion ritualistically).
                And one for his daughter who visits . When she is not fighting solar farms she is a competitive eater and can finish an entire 25 lb turkey in 68 minutes.
                Bones and all.
                Allegedly this gets Larry very proud.
                Stay tuned for postings on back of the net.
                This all May or may not be true. No one knows.
                Ditto

Comment

Ditto
                  My kids grew up with Larry’s monster daughter. Oh dear the stories we heard about the things her father did (and probably still does).

Comment

My kids grew up with Larry’s monster daughter. Oh dear the stories we heard about the things her father did (and probably still does).
                    Like what? I think the public should know after all the evil Larry has done to others?

Comment

Like what? I think the public should know after all the evil Larry has done to others?
                      Don't feed the troll. Yes LM is awful but there's some TS poster who really has it out for him. Let it die like BOTN is :)

Comment

Don't feed the troll. Yes LM is awful but there's some TS poster who really has it out for him. Let it die like BOTN is :)
                        There is a deep SURF connection with this guy. Yes indeed.
                        And Larry knows who it is. Yes indeed.

Comment

Really this is all about Surf ?! Please elaborate. Now I am interested.

Comment

op here - no Surf connection whatsoever. The Surf rollout debacle was a a great example of LM and his best/worst. I and many others stopped visiting the site ages ago, sick of the censoring when you criticize an advertiser or friend, and blatant lies to support them. Seriously, let BOTN die its own slow painful death. That's a fitting ending for it. Dust.

Comment

op here - no Surf connection whatsoever. The Surf rollout debacle was a a great example of LM and his best/worst. I and many others stopped visiting the site ages ago, sick of the censoring when you criticize an advertiser or friend, and blatant lies to support them. Seriously, let BOTN die its own slow painful death. That's a fitting ending for it. Dust.
                              If you are the OP why is your post leaning towards letting the slime bag go away quietly?
                              I doubt you are the OP.

Comment

If you are the OP why is your post leaning towards letting the slime bag go away quietly?
                                I doubt you are the OP.
                                But you could be

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X