Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA recruiting dead zone pushed out again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    school recruiting my D told her they invited 4 out of 6 seniors back for the + year. all accepted.
    It will vary school to school, person. My older kid's team only has one coming back for sure, one still on the fence but will probably stay. The other four are graduating on time; two were great players so no doubt there would be a spot for them if they wanted it.

Glad I don't have a 21 or 22. I think my 23 will be ok, just stressful

Comment

what is most? like half more than half? what about the rest don't they want to play in college? is CFC having showcase this weekend? FSA is off
      Assuming that all CFC ECNL players want to play in college. Didn't every player on the '02 team get recruited?

Comment

Assuming that all CFC ECNL players want to play in college. Didn't every player on the '02 team get recruited?
        Nope!

Comment

According to this 22 from the ECNL team were recruited (I don't how large the roster was) along with another 13 from the composite team. They even had several from South and North teams for what looks like a total of 47

http://www.connecticutfootballclub.c...otballclub.com

Granted that was a very strong class for CFC, but in comparison FSA had 26 in total and the programs don't begin to compare.

Comment

According to this 22 from the ECNL team were recruited (I don't how large the roster was) along with another 13 from the composite team. They even had several from South and North teams for what looks like a total of 47

Granted that was a very strong class for CFC, but in comparison FSA had 26 in total and the programs don't begin to compare.
            FSA's list http://www.fsafcunited.com/Page.asp?...safcunited.com

Comment

This is the 01 list not 02

Comment

This is the 01 list not 02
                Most of the class of 2020 would have been 02s. Class of 21 are mostly 03s.

Comment

what is most? like half more than half? what about the rest don't they want to play in college? is CFC having showcase this weekend? FSA is off
                  I heard FSA “showcase” games (boys) are still happening and coaches coming to watch. Both Sat and Sun. They’re being called “fall friendlies”. Has that now changed?

Comment

I heard FSA “showcase” games (boys) are still happening and coaches coming to watch. Both Sat and Sun. They’re being called “fall friendlies”. Has that now changed?
                    Shouldn't need to be changed. Club ban starts Monday and those teams aren't under CJSA rules. Good weather this weekend too.

Comment

Shouldn't need to be changed. Club ban starts Monday and those teams aren't under CJSA rules. Good weather this weekend too.
                      We are headed to mass this week for training with a few coaches watching. You can still get it done

Comment

you can always go to SHU, they take all...43 on the roster.

Comment

you can always go to SHU, they take all...43 on the roster.
                          2020-21 commit list you clown!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X