Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can see why you hate that girl and her parents. People that speak the TRUTH are usually hated.
    I know where this took place but I wasn’t sure until today. Yes the kid was disposed and so was her family, mostly the Mom and Grandfather. The younger sibling opted out of HS because her older sister was not there as her ally. I am not taking sides but both parties could have played their cards better. It was a good coach who ultimately left the program.

Comment

I know where this took place but I wasn’t sure until today. Yes the kid was disposed and so was her family, mostly the Mom and Grandfather. The younger sibling opted out of HS because her older sister was not there as her ally. I am not taking sides but both parties could have played their cards better. It was a good coach who ultimately left the program.
      Dispised not disposed

Comment

Team went downhill in 2017 and that’s fact. From tournament participants to bottom of the table for 4 years.

Comment

Team went downhill in 2017 and that’s fact. From tournament participants to bottom of the table for 4 years.
          Perhaps the coach has something to do with that? Better to blame one player tho

Comment

Perhaps the coach has something to do with that? Better to blame one player tho
            Unless the coach got replaced by the player and her family and their lawyer. Do your research wise a sss.

Comment

Unless the coach got replaced by the player and her family and their lawyer. Do your research wise a sss.
              the coach started early 2018, corresponding with their collapse

Comment

After 6 months of drama spearheaded by said player. She and her family also caused her HS coach to leave. She is not a nice person.

Comment

After 6 months of drama spearheaded by said player. She and her family also caused her HS coach to leave. She is not a nice person.
                  You are obsessed. That's not normal.

Comment

Say what you want about him but Larry would have taken this post down pages ago!

Comment

Say what you want about him but Larry would have taken this post down pages ago!
                      Of course he would have nobody was Paying him to keep it up

Comment

Wow
                        Florida State wins it all.
                        Amazing.
                        Get rid of Miami, Cuse and Boston College and we would have the top league in the nation.
                        Wow.

Comment

Wow
                          Florida State wins it all.
                          Amazing.
                          Get rid of Miami, Cuse and Boston College and we would have the top league in the nation.
                          Wow.
                          Awesome. They knocked of the cellar dwellers.

Comment

Awesome. They knocked of the cellar dwellers.
                            What does this post mean?

Comment

It means nothing. People with no clue commenting on games their kids are not close to ever being involved in. Welcome to soccer forums

Comment

This post is pointless. Anyone playing soccer whenever they can deserves to be respected.
                                Jojo
                                And I did vote for Joe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X