Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is the plethora of supposed "top" leagues. The US soccer system is anything but a clearly defined pyramid; it looks more like a preschooler's finger painting
    I especially don’t get this GAL league....why not just combine with USYS. There are many quality teams and clubs in USYS already.

Comment

So is the plethora of supposed "top" leagues. The US soccer system is anything but a clearly defined pyramid; it looks more like a preschooler's finger painting
      Spot on and so funny. Nice post.
      Harris 2024

Comment

Spot on and so funny. Nice post.
        Harris 2024
        Harris 2024 is truly needed for US Youth Soccer, the true elitism (no pun intended to ECNL) must be stopped. Quality teams, regardless of club affiliation should be able to play in one league with promotion and relegation. Pay to play has gone too far...

Comment

Harris 2024 is truly needed for US Youth Soccer, the true elitism (no pun intended to ECNL) must be stopped. Quality teams, regardless of club affiliation should be able to play in one league with promotion and relegation. Pay to play has gone too far...
          USYS has promotion/relegation, ECNL operates under a different model. Why should there be one league?

Comment

USYS has promotion/relegation, ECNL operates under a different model. Why should there be one league?
            I’m more of a GAL fan, as it’s quickly establishing itself as the best league in the land. I would rank GAL first, USYS second and ECNL third.

Comment

I’m more of a GAL fan, as it’s quickly establishing itself as the best league in the land. I would rank GAL first, USYS second and ECNL third.
              Your rankings are based on how easy it is to make a team.

Comment

Your rankings are based on how easy it is to make a team.
                True dat, you’re correct.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X