3. Wethersfield 92 5 8-0-0
      4. Glastonbury 87 4 6-0-1
      4. Fairfield Prep 87 3 6-0-0
      6. Farmington 80 7 4-0-0
      7. Greenwich 74 8 7-0-0
      8. Wilton 28 9 4-0-2
      9. Barlow 27 5 7-1-0
      10. Conard 25 10 6-1-1
      Others receiving votes: Middletown 22, Newtown 15, Woodstock 4, Bethel 3, Danbury 1
      A pointless process and irrelevant in the year of contrived schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        A pointless process and irrelevant in the year of contrived schedules.
        Dude, go back to gotsoccer rankings, eeyore. Sorry your kid's team sucks and still can't compete in the "pointless process", "in the year of contrived schedules". Miserable pr|ck ... can't you just be happy the kids got to play much of a season (unlike football and the spring sports)? No one gives a sh|t what you think, probably especially your kids.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Dude, go back to gotsoccer rankings, eeyore. Sorry your kid's team sucks and still can't compete in the "pointless process", "in the year of contrived schedules". Miserable pr|ck ... can't you just be happy the kids got to play much of a season (unlike football and the spring sports)? No one gives a sh|t what you think, probably especially your kids.

I got little use for gotsoccer at all.

My high school team doesn't suck at all. Having a fine season. Love coaching them every day.

Nothing wrong with the game this year. Glad to even have it.

Still doesn't change the fact that polling teams this year is pointless.

Comment

I got little use for gotsoccer at all.

My high school team doesn't suck at all. Having a fine season. Love coaching them every day.

Nothing wrong with the game this year. Glad to even have it.

Still doesn't change the fact that polling teams this year is pointless.
            It's pointless every year moron! The coaches have never seen 90% of the teams play that they vote for! If you are looking for a true measuring stick, only the teams still standing on the last day of the season matter; other than that, it is all pointless.

Comment

Because they have performed pretty well over the last 4 years and there is a ciac rule that should force them up based on said successes. More proof CIAC is a f%$#ing joke and Hand values sandbag winning over real competition. No respect for either.
              I heard from a reliable source that Hand did petition to move up but the LL schools refused to let me participate.

Comment

I heard from a reliable source that Hand did petition to move up but the LL schools refused to let me participate.
                No chance.

Comment

Hand could petition to play up, but this is the only year (over the last 4 years) that Hand has not lost or tied a game. Guilford also beat them in the SCC tournament last year. This year would have been the year to petition to play up, but with the pandemic and not knowing if the season was even going to happen, I’m sure it was not a priority, unfortunately.
                  Hand also beat Career/Hillhouse by 13-0 back in mid October. Reminded me of USWNT vs Thailand last year....

Comment

Hand also beat Career/Hillhouse by 13-0 back in mid October. Reminded me of USWNT vs Thailand last year....
                    Hand is carried by Scott.
                    A team with a good holding center mid will shut him down.

Comment

Scott is a slightly better version of Alec H of Glastonbury last year (better touch)
                      He uses his size to gain advantage. Works fine in class L. Would not be nearly as successful in LL. Will struggle in college.

Comment

There is a big, strong, skilled cm at hand that is better than their target. There's 3 kids at hand that imho are better than the kid with all the press. It's a very good team. The 5 best kids play for their coach all year

Xavier dad

Comment

There is a big, strong, skilled cm at hand that is better than their target. There's 3 kids at hand that imho are better than the kid with all the press. It's a very good team. The 5 best kids play for their coach all year

Xavier dad
                          Those 3 are ok HS players. Great to have complimentary players, but they will not be dominant moving forward. Having watched these kids for years, it is easy to see who and what they are.

Comment

Those 3 are ok HS players. Great to have complimentary players, but they will not be dominant moving forward. Having watched these kids for years, it is easy to see who and what they are.
                            It’ll be fun watching them play Hall, Farmington and Wethersfield this weekend.

Comment

What a loser this guy. Omg total toolbag

Comment

What a loser this guy. Omg total toolbag
                                Snowflake is that you?
                                Sorry if honesty is tough to stomach for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X