Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

09 Girls Tryouts - Smithtown

Smithtown is actively seeking 09 girls players of all skill levels.
    A Team is a successful LIJSL Premier Team that will be playing up a year at the U13 age group starting this fall. Goalie(s) and field players needed.
    B Team plays in LIJSL Division 1.
    C Team plays in LIJSL Division 3.
    Roster spots available on all teams. Great opportunity to grown within the age group.
    Try outs will be held Thu. July 23 & Tue. July 28. in Smithtown. Please reach out to Coach Jim Dawson at awesomedawson1313@gmail.com for details if interested.

Originally posted by jdawson13 View Post
    Smithtown is actively seeking 09 girls players of all skill levels.
    A Team is a successful LIJSL Premier Team that will be playing up a year at the U13 age group starting this fall. Goalie(s) and field players needed.
    B Team plays in LIJSL Division 1.
    C Team plays in LIJSL Division 3.
    Roster spots available on all teams. Great opportunity to grown within the age group.
    Try outs will be held Thu. July 23 & Tue. July 28. in Smithtown. Please reach out to Coach Jim Dawson at awesomedawson1313@gmail.com for details if interested.
    Are black players welcome? If so, why is Smithtown so racist??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Are black players welcome? If so, why is Smithtown so racist??
      figures a liberal do-shbag like you would bring race into a simple/innocent tryout post. shame on you. TRUMP2020.

Comment

figures a liberal do-shbag like you would bring race into a simple/innocent tryout post. shame on you. TRUMP2020.
        Log Island full of Trumpets, full of Italian and Irish and retards who support the racist moron.

Comment

Log Island full of Trumpets, full of Italian and Irish and retards who support the racist moron.
          I guess Martin Luther Kings Niece is also racist.
          https://www.newsweek.com/mlk-niece-d...y-fake-1451717

I guess the POTUS is a racist because he had a black girlfriend
          Kara Young, a biracial model who dated Trump, said she "never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race” http://nyti.ms/2uUK86c

And sorry this video does not fit your fake/biased political agenda.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojzAf2O-Rg

keep drinking the liberal kool-aid. tastes good yes? you may have more healthy and hearty servings from your liberal slave master.

Comment

I guess Martin Luther Kings Niece is also racist.
            https://www.newsweek.com/mlk-niece-d...y-fake-1451717

((Yes, she hates white cracker honkey’s))

I guess the POTUS is a racist because he had a black girlfriend
            Kara Young, a biracial model who dated Trump, said she "never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race” http://nyti.ms/2uUK86c

((Its Hate, not Heritage))

And sorry this video does not fit your fake/biased political agenda.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojzAf2O-Rg

keep drinking the liberal kool-aid. tastes good yes? you may have more healthy and hearty servings from your liberal slave master.
            ((Staged, like marrying your sister, sure its natural))

Comment

((Staged, like marrying your sister, sure its natural))
              staged? all this proof (from way before he became POTUS)

Alveda King. (Niece of MLK). Given her history and family legacy she knows more about racism than anyone anywhere on the planet (definitely more than some white bread LI boy like you).

She proudly supports TRUMP. God Bless Donald TRUMP. The president we need!!!!

Comment

No Surprise

I was warned about posting anything on this so-called soccer forum. I thought, "It is just a post about a tryout for 11 year old girls, who would taint that?" I see people that hide behind "Unregistered User" do. Please do your trolling elsewhere and leave the soccer talk alone. Have a Blessed Day!

Comment

I was warned about posting anything on this so-called soccer forum. I thought, "It is just a post about a tryout for 11 year old girls, who would taint that?" I see people that hide behind "Unregistered User" do. Please do your trolling elsewhere and leave the soccer talk alone. Have a Blessed Day!
                  ok newbie

Comment

Unregistered? I am proudly registered as a Democrat, now and forever. Trump is running out of stupid nick-names for Biden, here’s a new one, President-elect, like that one??

Comment

Unregistered? I am proudly registered as a Democrat, now and forever. Trump is running out of stupid nick-names for Biden, here’s a new one, President-elect, like that one??
                      lmao!!! yea ok, we will see after the 1st presidential debate on September 29th ok?
                      The jig is up with biden, he has alzeimers. Trump will tear him a new -sshole 1v1 live debate.

Liberals are better off putting biden out to pasture in an old age home in NY. (under cuomos care) maybe build him a replica of the oval office in the nursing home and just tell him he won.

Comment

lmao!!! yea ok, we will see after the 1st presidential debate on September 29th ok?
                        The jig is up with biden, he has alzeimers. Trump will tear him a new -sshole 1v1 live debate.

Liberals are better off putting biden out to pasture in an old age home in NY. (under cuomos care) maybe build him a replica of the oval office in the nursing home and just tell him he won.
                        There is no debate, Trump is a moron, just ask his niece.

Comment

There is no debate, Trump is a moron, just ask his niece.
                          Perhaps instead of posting your infantile, bs and inconsequential opinions you can post some facts with links/proof to support your argument.

There will indeed be 3 presidential debates.
                          9-29, 10-15 & 10-22

https://www.debates.org/

Ive never seen a debate with an old white guy with alzheimer's debate, it will be fun too watch.

Comment

Perhaps instead of posting your infantile, bs and inconsequential opinions you can post some facts with links/proof to support your argument.

9-29, 10-15 & 10-22

Ive never seen a debate with an old white guy with alzheimer's debate, it will be fun too watch.
                            Hey dick-breath, what is there to debate???

Is Trump the worst President since James Buchanan? Yes!

Does Trump have a plan to defeat Covid19? No!

Would you trust Trump with your children’s lives? Hell No!!

Do most Trump supporters live on Long Island? Hell yes!

P.S. I hope all the Trump supporters catch Covid19 and die, thanks!!

Comment

9-29, 10-15 & 10-22

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-national-poll

hahahaha, and its only going to get worse for Trump, much worse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X