• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peru's Womens National Soccer Team Tryouts in Florida

Federacion Peruana de Futbol

Open Girl Tryouts
    Florida USA

Dear Coaches, Parents, and Players:
    We will be holding tryouts in South Florida this summer; all interested participants must contact us with the following information: Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Position, Current Club, Contact number, email address.
    All Girls must sign up by June 30th by calling us or sending us an email with all require information.

When: July-August
    Where: Miami
    Who: Girls 14 – 23 years old
    Head Coach: Jaime Duarte

Please contact Coach Luis Huertas (954) 687-3751 or email at pasionsoccer@hotmail.com
    Sponsored by Just Play Inc

Is this funny to anyone but me? I always wonder how countries can use athletes as Olympic or national teams when they in fact live and train in the US of A. Does anyone know if they can be American citizens and still play for another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is this funny to anyone but me? I always wonder how countries can use athletes as Olympic or national teams when they in fact live and train in the US of A. Does anyone know if they can be American citizens and still play for another country?
      Yes. They usually have a requirement about your parents or grandparents being from that country. Many Americans boys played baseball for Greece in the 2004 summer games. However, I do not think just anyone can tryout. I believe there must be some lineage, but I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yes. They usually have a requirement about your parents or grandparents being from that country. Many Americans boys played baseball for Greece in the 2004 summer games. However, I do not think just anyone can tryout. I believe there must be some lineage, but I may be wrong.

You can have dual citizenship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X