Official Kendall Soccer Consolidated Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach Vargas at Kendall Coalition? What happened?

What happened to Coach N. Vargas at Kendall? I was looking forward to having my son play for him this year.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What happened to Coach N. Vargas at Kendall? I was looking forward to having my son play for him this year.....
      MA got a whiff that he was a good coach and got rid of him.

Comment

They brought in Coach Yurisbey Sanchez to replace him. Trust me he is a fantastic coach.

Comment

ma sucks

MA got a whiff that he was a good coach and got rid of him.
          MA was afraid that NV was going to take over his job since he is better than him
          same old bull ma wants to be the protagonist and no one else
          I guess that happens when you are Argentinian. Same as Michia that he things he is the king of the road puto and maricon

Comment

Migda make sure Calix gets the blue pill lol.......

Comment

MA was afraid that NV was going to take over his job since he is better than him
              same old bull ma wants to be the protagonist and no one else
              I guess that happens when you are Argentinian. Same as Michia that he things he is the king of the road puto and maricon
              Just as well, he had strings attached to himself by the president of the club.Unfortunately, as I think he would be a good Coach if made his own decisions.

Comment

kendall SC U13/14 academy

Wow looks like the super coach or want a be coach got beaten real bat. That guy can't coach not even a recreational team and he is the coach of two academy teams unbelievable. And at the end the only thing he says to.his team is that is all their falls

Comment

He needs to stay in the Matrix, whatever color pill that is, where everything is make believe, and he can pretend he can coach.... unlike the reality he has shown with the U14, and the smackdown they have received in Indiana.

Comment

Kendall ussda...***.....U14-U16 Cal!x must go

what the hell are they doing? no development, no coaching...U14 gets slapped around in Indiana... U16 not even close to making playoffs... common denominator.... Coach, and those making player selections...... something gotta give..... please U.S. federation..watch what your academies are doing...

Comment

what the hell are they doing? no development, no coaching...U14 gets slapped around in Indiana... U16 not even close to making playoffs... common denominator.... Coach, and those making player selections...... something gotta give..... please U.S. federation..watch what your academies are doing...
                      Sorry your kid couldn't make this team after getting cut by Celtic. But rest assured that all those extra people wearing the US Soccer shirts are there to watch what their academies are doing.

Comment

Ohh now your blaming the coach!!!!! I thought every player at Kendal iscr7 or messi, and we know their parents are all coaches, so what's the problem? You don't need a coach, you got each other!!!!!!

Comment

He needs to stay in the Matrix, whatever color pill that is, where everything is make believe, and he can pretend he can coach.... unlike the reality he has shown with the U14, and the smackdown they have received in Indiana.
                          Lol...you are absolutely correct. Calix should stay at the matrix and Migda will be one of the agents jajajajaja

Comment

Don't worry about Cal!x....The best part of the coaching staff is the midget assistant. That guy sux as a coach, recruiter and individual. Than again you have MA running the show at this level so it won't get any better.

Comment

Sorry your kid couldn't make this team after getting cut by Celtic. But rest assured that all those extra people wearing the US Soccer shirts are there to watch what their academies are doing.
                              Which parent in his right mind would like his son to be coached by this good for nothing Luis Calix. Please give me a break and dont try to tell everyone here that he can coach.

Comment

Which parent in his right mind would like his son to be coached by this good for nothing Luis Calix. Please give me a break and dont try to tell everyone here that he can coach.
                                Sorry your kid is so bad Celtic wouldn't even let you be a daddy coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X