Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FESA 2005G NPL Presidents Cup?? Come on!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New FESA tactic. Respond with gobblygook that nobody can figure out. But they sure clapped back to defend themselves. I guess it is better than silence. Maybe not. Placing their B teams in bracket with C teams and B teams from smaller clubs so they can claim some fake glory is awfully shameful but they have been getting exposed a lot lately for who and what they are.
    Correction. Their B team has half the A team on its roster to make it look better than it is while they play B teams. Now they are deciding to take this mix of a and b team players and go play c/rec teams in president’s cup. Ridiculous! They are a complete joke of a club.

Comment

Correction. Their B team has half the A team on its roster to make it look better than it is while they play B teams. Now they are deciding to take this mix of a and b team players and go play c/rec teams in president’s cup. Ridiculous! They are a complete joke of a club.
      Agreed. FESA is a terrible club.

Comment

So to put it another way, they are afraid to play weaker teams with their regular players? Those parents must be pissed paying and playing for a club run by joker clowns who are not kidding anyone.

Comment

maybe a+b=c ?

Comment

maybe a+b=c ?
            ^^^^^ truth.

Comment

I just heard back from FYSA. If FESA wins the 2005G president’s cup, they will be disqualified and the runner up will be declared the winner.

Comment

Same I need the U11 and U12. They placed their pre-ECNL teams in order to compete with regular clubs. They will still get their butt kicked at finals by some recreational team from Miami. Lol

Comment

I just heard back from FYSA. If FESA wins the 2005G president’s cup, they will be disqualified and the runner up will be declared the winner.
                  you are so full of **** it is coming out of your ears ---- please tell us who you spoke to so we can confirm...

Comment

you are so full of **** it is coming out of your ears ---- please tell us who you spoke to so we can confirm...
                    The head guy

Comment

Same I need the U11 and U12. They placed their pre-ECNL teams in order to compete with regular clubs. They will still get their butt kicked at finals by some recreational team from Miami. Lol
                      pre-ECNL means "regular club". silliness

Comment

Do NPL teams play in another league besides the NPL league? Is there a NPL tournament?

Comment

Do NPL teams play in another league besides the NPL league? Is there a NPL tournament?
                          Some play in that US club Florida cup but it’s a *****e event!

Comment

Does this mean FESA NPL teams are under investigation? I need to let my team manager know. We spend too much time and money at FESA to be denied the damn trophy. All of you whiny other loser crybaby teams and clubs, Piss Off! WE ARE FLORIDA ELITE!!!

Comment

This post on another thread makes sense.
                              "NPL is confusing. Essentially they have a 1st division (Florida National Premier League) and a 2nd division (Florida Premier League). Most of those teams you mentioned play in the 2nd division and therefore signed up for Presidents Cup. Not sure where the girls team that the OP posted about plays though."

FESA ECNL- ECNL events
                              2nd team FESA Florida NPL- NPL events and FYSA State Cup
                              3rd team FESA Florida Premier League- FPL events and FYSA President's Cup

Comment

Does this mean FESA NPL teams are under investigation? I need to let my team manager know. We spend too much time and money at FESA to be denied the damn trophy. All of you whiny other loser crybaby teams and clubs, Piss Off! WE ARE FLORIDA ELITE!!!
                                Bunch of wankers, no one cares!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X