Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the 70 mill for CP? Do you think any US clubs get any minor cut?
    I am pretty sure the ship has sailed on clubs recover money for old transfers but new ones will if the courts decide so.

Comment

Real Betis La Liga just paid $$17000000 for the best U18 Mexican.
      We could make a very small door in the wall for players like this.

Comment

if you think having two coaches from weston makes it weston 2.0, then you are simple. but keep in mind, weston has (for the most part) the best players in south florida.

Inter Miami CF will be taking 3-7 players from each weston fc da team
        Inter Miami CF will be taking 1-2 players from each Boca DA and Kendall DA team

The rosters will be around 20 per team.

That makes it slightly more than half the team from the established DA programs in south florida

sprinkle in 1-3 from Plantation DA, GPS DA, Palm Beach DA

they will try to geographically reclaim lost players from other academies across the nation

3-4 players per team will be from local no da teams.

There will be around 400 kids per age group trying out next month. Good luck.
        Did you ever consider that miami Mls DA may suck. I have seen non Da teams out west smash those La Galaxy, Dallas Da programs trust me it happens more than you think. There no just going to walk in and beat up Weston.

Comment

Did you ever consider that miami Mls DA may suck. I have seen non Da teams out west smash those La Galaxy, Dallas Da programs trust me it happens more than you think. There no just going to walk in and beat up Weston.
          No, you haven't.

Comment

You are totally full of it. First rule of DA is they don't play non DA teams, how did you think you would get away with such a ignorant statement. Now the Club may have other teams; not in the DA program that play other but its not the DA team or the DA players.

Comment

You are totally full of it. First rule of DA is they don't play non DA teams, how did you think you would get away with such a ignorant statement. Now the Club may have other teams; not in the DA program that play other but its not the DA team or the DA players.
              BS happens all the time DUMB asssss. even here in the land of crap soccer, Kendall just scrimaged against an encl club. Take your ego w you out the door, DA in florida blows

Comment

How many Rush players will make the team?

Comment

How many Rush players will make the team?
                  All are being recruited. Tough to pull them out if that program.

Comment

Ismael es un ladrón, so Miami fc will be a failure as well.

Comment

Ismael es un ladrón de Medicare y de fútbol

Comment

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/m...224566410.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X