Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    thats right....its pretty cool that barcany has established a relationship with with the mens harvard coach.
    You used him to promote the girls side. But u did that, not Barca. They are clearly a boys club.

Comment

You used him to promote the girls side. But u did that, not Barca. They are clearly a boys club.
      oh boohoo you susa pansies just dont let up....so what, a barca coach knows a coach at harvard You guys try to spin and hate everything...you are so pathetic with your nit picking criticizing every little thing. I hope you are a women....cause you are worse than a woman...you are so pathetic...i guess all this barca talk is making your P_ssy hurt today huh?

Comment

Barca has done a very good job with college placement and college coaches relationships. What local program besides MLS Academies were better?

Once the girls program gets going they will have the same reach the boys have.

Comment

oh boohoo you susa pansies just dont let up....so what, a barca coach knows a coach at harvard You guys try to spin and hate everything...you are so pathetic with your nit picking criticizing every little thing. I hope you are a women....cause you are worse than a woman...you are so pathetic...i guess all this barca talk is making your P_ssy hurt today huh?
          Lol. Back to school for you next week and you can get off of dumb soccer forums where you don't belong.

Comment

Barca has done a very good job with college placement and college coaches relationships. What local program besides MLS Academies were better?

Once the girls program gets going they will have the same reach the boys have.
            Sounds good. Let us know if and when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              lol. Back to school for you next week and you can get off of dumb soccer forums where you don't belong.
              f_ck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mutiple exclamation points are simply lazy. Go back to school and maybe you learn how to write a proper insult.

Comment

Mutiple exclamation points are simply lazy. Go back to school and maybe you learn how to write a proper insult.
                  how about this......you are a faggot!

Comment

how about this......you are a faggot!
                    Very dull. I'm out.

Comment

Very dull. I'm out.
                      me too...its almost 5!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X