Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who cares
      awww..wahhh..sniff sniff.

Comment

I read this thread and unfortunately you cannot just spit out a price without being specific.

Barca Academy has multi-teams in the vast majority of age groups.
        However I know from my kid playing at a different academy that the lower tiers, they pay less, but nothing is included. The upper tiers you pay more -> but more is included.

With that said, I'm curious about the details of Barca Academy:

>> I understand that tuition doesn't cover uniforms!
        >> However are ref fees included?
        >> Any tournaments covered?
        >> Winter training covered?

Or do they nickle and dime you and pay for even the TeamSnap account?

>> Also do they only have 1 trainer for a team of 18 plus kids or do they have multiple.
        ref fees are included. most tournaments are included. winter training is included. LOL - what teamsnap account. that was funny. any more questions?

Comment

I read this thread and unfortunately you cannot just spit out a price without being specific.

Barca Academy has multi-teams in the vast majority of age groups.
          However I know from my kid playing at a different academy that the lower tiers, they pay less, but nothing is included. The upper tiers you pay more -> but more is included.

With that said, I'm curious about the details of Barca Academy:

>> I understand that tuition doesn't cover uniforms!
          >> However are ref fees included?
          >> Any tournaments covered?
          >> Winter training covered?

Or do they nickle and dime you and pay for even the TeamSnap account?

>> Also do they only have 1 trainer for a team of 18 plus kids or do they have multiple.
          usually one trainer, and may or may not be the same week after week, depending on schedule of trainer. but for the most part it is.

Comment

They have both at La Masia. Some kids are free and some are pay to play.
            I call BS. They are not taking the world's best talented players are charging them a fee. Idiot.

Comment

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

I call BS. They are not taking the world's best talented players are charging them a fee. Idiot.

I have been to La Masia. Soccer is big business in Spain and Europe (bigger than US). You spread fake news. No BS.

Comment

Everyone here knows its a bigger business there than US !!!! LOOK AT OUR NATIONAL TEAM D@@CHE !!!!!! #Fakenews

Comment

I have been to La Masia. Soccer is big business in Spain and Europe (bigger than US). You spread fake news. No BS.
                  If you had been to La Masia, you would know that they select 200 players who do not pay a dime for training, uniforms, coaches fees and spend close to about $6-7 million a year to run it. Something I am sure they are offsetting now with the idiots in NY running around saying they play for the real Barcelona Academy for $3000 a year.

Comment

If you had been to La Masia, you would know that they select 200 players who do not pay a dime for training, uniforms, coaches fees and spend close to about $6-7 million a year to run it. Something I am sure they are offsetting now with the idiots in NY running around saying they play for the real Barcelona Academy for $3000 a year.
                    I believe you should worry about people finding out who you are after calling them idiots. I would assume your child plays for a Long Island academy team- which means you spend $3000 a year on CRAP training.
                    You seriously have the biggest keyboard muscles we have ever seen. #keyboardcoward

Comment

I believe you should worry about people finding out who you are after calling them idiots. I would assume your child plays for a Long Island academy team- which means you spend $3000 a year on CRAP training.
                      You seriously have the biggest keyboard muscles we have ever seen. #keyboardcoward
                      Truth hurts I guess #anyonecanusehashtags

Comment

#hashtagsoffendme

Comment

Hopefully Barca is better than Susa! We played a Susa NPL Team - and they played no system. They were all individuals and lost badly. I believer Susa is more about business than about level of play on the field.

Comment

ding ding ding We have a winner above ! Susa cares about the top team and no one else besides collecting there dues/fees. How else are they going to afford all the trainers, facilities they own, and are trying to build in the hood

Comment

#hashtagsoffendme
                              #hashtagsmakemypointbetter #notheydont #yestheydo

Comment

#hashtagsmakemypointbetter #notheydont #yestheydo
                                #forcajuve

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X