X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005g

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go West Pines! Great showing at Disney! Championship! Ha.
    CSU ALL THE WAY!!! Haters go on and hate....

Comment

CSU ALL THE WAY!!! Haters go on and hate....
      Who is CSU?

Comment

Go West Pines! Great showing at Disney! Championship! Ha.
        Mama pinga tu no sabes nada. Muerete maricon

Comment

Don’t what the fu Fk you are taking about. We were missing five starters from our team and played tough with no bench. How’s about u go su ck a d I c k. I’m proud of our ladies you d I ck rider p u s s y

Comment

Sorry, three starters and two key reserves

Comment

Sorry, three starters and two key reserves
              Man. Shut up already. You guys have more excuses than any team in history. Face it - you have a decent team. Nothing special. You are not great and not terrible. Enough with the excuses.

Comment

f u c k y o u. a s s h o l e. its not an excuse, we played hard as f u c k out there this weekend. despite having striker, a forward, two defenders and our defensive mid missing. all starters. we dont need to make excuses you b i t ch a s s n i g g a. die a s s h a t

Comment

I agree. Stop licking Wpu balls bro. They played tough this weekend . I had the pleasure of seeing them vs concord. Gutsy effort

Comment

Excuses excuses...

Comment

Cape Coral who is a cut above everyone else didn't even make the final.....oops

Comment

f u c k y o u. a s s h o l e. its not an excuse, we played hard as f u c k out there this weekend. despite having striker, a forward, two defenders and our defensive mid missing. all starters. we dont need to make excuses you b i t ch a s s n i g g a. die a s s h a t
                        Man. You are a lying pos. The only player missing was a striker. Your team is just avg bro. You have one good centerback. One good wing defender. One good mid and one good striker (who was missing). The rest of your team is just so so. The results speak for themselves. You have won c r a p this year. In national league, your bracket is average
                        at best (there is no Liverpool or Pipeline in your bracket). Let’s see how you play against avg competition in national league using guest players like you had to do last year just to compete. The U13 players guest playing are better than the u14 players on your team. That should tell you something.

Comment

I agree. Stop licking Wpu balls bro. They played tough this weekend . I had the pleasure of seeing them vs concord. Gutsy effort
                          *** are you talking about! I watched the game and they were completely outclassed. Didn’t have a shot at winning or even challenging whatsoever. I agree the parents are a bunch of champion crap talkers but not much else.

Comment

you should stop watching our team and worry about yours you creepy lil man. and yes, we were missing a ton of players. and we still did well. im proud of our lil group. why dont you worry about yours.

Comment

you should stop watching our team and worry about yours you creepy lil man. and yes, we were missing a ton of players. and we still did well. im proud of our lil group. why dont you worry about yours.
                              I watched your game because I knew you would be on hear talking smack. Wanted to see for myself. And now I am glad I did because your team didn’t play as well as you are saying. You had absolutely no shot and were clearly over matched. Stop the excuses. All teams have injuries.

Comment

You sound like an as shole and a pervert

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X