Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This person has a point. When you only have 9 players on the field and 3 of them are outstanding, it makes for a champion. The others would have to really suck and they don't.
    This person is great at agreeing with their own point!

Comment

Oh buddy, it's okay that you have a child in the other 2/3'rds and want to believe they have a significant impact. They do have an impact, but it's not significant. The three top players are the ones that make or break every single game. Your other players are alright, but nobody is taking away from them. They have earned the right to be there and they are part of the team. Your are wrong--they do not compliment really well. They compliment because they are bodies on the field. I guess that's better than cones, but a close second. I absolutely respect their consistency. They have a very good coach, so lets not overlook that. They have some seriously solid players that carry the entire squad---88, 91 and GK. BTW, nice try saying hat you are not a fan of FC at all. You are FC! Here's me tipping my cap to those three players and their coach.
      I can't change your mind, and of course you are entitled to your opinion. I promise you, I am not a parent of ANY FC player. I do not disagree with you about the "3" but like another poster so accurately pointed out, if you take the top 3 off of any of the premiere teams, those teams are completely different, if not irrelevant. Westside has a nice "3" as well, yet they have never been able to beat FC. Same for every other club. Until it happens it is what it is, so why make absurd statements? "If Barcelona did not have Messi, Suarez and Neymar they would suck." I do not really know anything about their coach, so I cannot say if he is or is not a good coach.

Comment

I can't change your mind, and of course you are entitled to your opinion. I promise you, I am not a parent of ANY FC player. I do not disagree with you about the "3" but like another poster so accurately pointed out, if you take the top 3 off of any of the premiere teams, those teams are completely different, if not irrelevant. Westside has a nice "3" as well, yet they have never been able to beat FC. Same for every other club. Until it happens it is what it is, so why make absurd statements? "If Barcelona did not have Messi, Suarez and Neymar they would suck." I do not really know anything about their coach, so I cannot say if he is or is not a good coach.
        Follow me..it won't take a PHD, I promise. The difference with FC is the level of impact those 3 players make compared to the rest of the team. Yes, you are absolutely correct that every team has their top 3-4-5, or whatever. The major differentiating factor is thatt he FC 3 make such a significant impact because they are so far ahead that it is not the same as other teams. Do you understand it now? 88, 91 and the GK are so much better than the rest of the large that they dictate the success of FC. It's super simple and doesn't take past a kindergarten education. Understanding it now? You must be from LYS if not from FC.

Comment

Oh buddy, it's okay that you have a child in the other 2/3'rds and want to believe they have a significant impact. They do have an impact, but it's not significant. The three top players are the ones that make or break every single game. Your other players are alright, but nobody is taking away from them. They have earned the right to be there and they are part of the team. Your are wrong--they do not compliment really well. They compliment because they are bodies on the field. I guess that's better than cones, but a close second. I absolutely respect their consistency. They have a very good coach, so lets not overlook that. They have some seriously solid players that carry the entire squad---88, 91 and GK. BTW, nice try saying hat you are not a fan of FC at all. You are FC! Here's me tipping my cap to those three players and their coach.
          OP Impartial Guy
          Ohhhhhh buddy, You have to be joking. Go-Go-Westside-Goggles! Your arrogance is only matched by your delusions. Yesterday, FC outplayed Westside at virtually every position for 80 minutes. On top of that they even spotted you a player for 30-35 of those minutes in which time you mustered one threatening cross from the right wing and a few floaters into the box. The FC keeper is one of their best players without a doubt but he didn’t even break a sweat because outside of the goal in the first 5 minutes (4:11 to be exact since we have video evidence) and a few nervy clearances their defense gave you virtually nothing. Any free kick within range was blasted well over the frame.
          You’re very quick to jump on FC’s player, but he got what he deserved and the ref sent him packing with a red card as the rules dictate. He was probably lucky he lasted that long into the second half. At that point it’s done, he’s gone, his season is over. You were given the advantage because of his behavior. More than 30 minutes you were up a man and I could not believe my eyes. I told my son that FC should just pack it in because they won’t handle the disadvantage. Their player was sent off and FC seemed to get stronger and pressed harder. The defensive line they had throughout the shorthanded second half and extra time gave your wingers zero down the lines and if there was a hint of danger their mid was there to assist (6, 70, 75 and 84 I believe were the "training cones" in since you love listing numbers). I can only think of one cross that made it through that had a chance. Your coach threw the kitchen sink at the defensive backs by constantly switching out wingers. Poor recognition and poor coaching gave way to their ability to run a zone on you effectively. I did not see the go ahead goal clearly, but with the lead the front line was good at keeping possession on Westside's half which then resulted in the free-kick by 88. You can argue all you want with my take, but that is what I saw and I could care less because I have zero skin in this game. I just can't stand the salty arrogance you maintain.
          You can blame one kid all you like, but from my patch of turf that was an incredible 3 goal short-handed comeback by a team filled with “training cone” players by your definition. I have my issues with both of these clubs and their MOs but your bitterness, excuses and how much you have invested in this as an adult makes it very easy to root against you. The boys from both teams competed hard and with heart and you should celebrate that they even got this far. It was a hell of a show. Instead we have this. Get over it already or show up on Sunday to the final and throw garbage and do donuts on the field which seems to be more your speed. Either way, Cheers!
          *sits back and chuckles*

Comment

What he said! ^^^^^^^^^^
            ROASTED! 😂

Comment

Listen, children! It is really pretty simple and is called ''Scoreboard". Doesn't matter who outplayed who or what your opinion is. The team that score the most goals wins. End of story.

Talk is for the loser.

Comment

OP Impartial Guy
                Ohhhhhh buddy, You have to be joking. Go-Go-Westside-Goggles! Your arrogance is only matched by your delusions. Yesterday, FC outplayed Westside at virtually every position for 80 minutes. On top of that they even spotted you a player for 30-35 of those minutes in which time you mustered one threatening cross from the right wing and a few floaters into the box. The FC keeper is one of their best players without a doubt but he didn’t even break a sweat because outside of the goal in the first 5 minutes (4:11 to be exact since we have video evidence) and a few nervy clearances their defense gave you virtually nothing. Any free kick within range was blasted well over the frame.
                You’re very quick to jump on FC’s player, but he got what he deserved and the ref sent him packing with a red card as the rules dictate. He was probably lucky he lasted that long into the second half. At that point it’s done, he’s gone, his season is over. You were given the advantage because of his behavior. More than 30 minutes you were up a man and I could not believe my eyes. I told my son that FC should just pack it in because they won’t handle the disadvantage. Their player was sent off and FC seemed to get stronger and pressed harder. The defensive line they had throughout the shorthanded second half and extra time gave your wingers zero down the lines and if there was a hint of danger their mid was there to assist (6, 70, 75 and 84 I believe were the "training cones" in since you love listing numbers). I can only think of one cross that made it through that had a chance. Your coach threw the kitchen sink at the defensive backs by constantly switching out wingers. Poor recognition and poor coaching gave way to their ability to run a zone on you effectively. I did not see the go ahead goal clearly, but with the lead the front line was good at keeping possession on Westside's half which then resulted in the free-kick by 88. You can argue all you want with my take, but that is what I saw and I could care less because I have zero skin in this game. I just can't stand the salty arrogance you maintain.
                You can blame one kid all you like, but from my patch of turf that was an incredible 3 goal short-handed comeback by a team filled with “training cone” players by your definition. I have my issues with both of these clubs and their MOs but your bitterness, excuses and how much you have invested in this as an adult makes it very easy to root against you. The boys from both teams competed hard and with heart and you should celebrate that they even got this far. It was a hell of a show. Instead we have this. Get over it already or show up on Sunday to the final and throw garbage and do donuts on the field which seems to be more your speed. Either way, Cheers!
                *sits back and chuckles*
                It is funny how #91 has been listed several times as one of the top players for FC, but he didn't even make the commentary! They obviously have more players if he wasn't even one of the players on the field during OT. Lol

Comment

Follow me..it won't take a PHD, I promise. The difference with FC is the level of impact those 3 players make compared to the rest of the team. Yes, you are absolutely correct that every team has their top 3-4-5, or whatever. The major differentiating factor is thatt he FC 3 make such a significant impact because they are so far ahead that it is not the same as other teams. Do you understand it now? 88, 91 and the GK are so much better than the rest of the large that they dictate the success of FC. It's super simple and doesn't take past a kindergarten education. Understanding it now? You must be from LYS if not from FC.
                  You were set and determined to make a fool of yourself, and I guess you succeeded. Listen, I understand simple simple people, with simple minds, are allowed to think whatever they have the capacity to think. I was politely trying to point out that your opinion was based on jealousy and was not rationale. As another posted has pointed out, the "training cones" have owned your cursed Westside arse for 2 years now. Now follow me, "Don't hate the players....hate your own club for making you become that parent."

Comment

This is true. And my prediction is that FC will win. I am not an FC parent either, but my Son's team has a 500 record against ADF, and a losing record against FC. As does every other team. To me, there is no difference between 71 being onthe field or off (except that ADF kids will be safer...although ADF kids are alao known to be cheap shot artists.
                    Yes, FC is going to destroy them.

Comment

Doesn't appear to include this weekend's matches
                      Still wondering which 2 ADF players got yellows??

Comment

With all the drama that spewed from one ridiculous ex-ADF parent, the flight of four players to Cuervos, their Brazilian coach dropping them like a hot potatoes mid-season etc. ...those little ADF kids have endured, and I'm happy for them that they made the finals.

Comment

With all the drama that spewed from one ridiculous ex-ADF parent, the flight of four players to Cuervos, their Brazilian coach dropping them like a hot potatoes mid-season etc. ...those little ADF kids have endured, and I'm happy for them that they made the finals.
                          They knew what they signed up for with ADF experiment.

Comment

It is funny how #91 has been listed several times as one of the top players for FC, but he didn't even make the commentary! They obviously have more players if he wasn't even one of the players on the field during OT. Lol
                            That's because if you could pull off your blinders for just a minute you would see that wasn't the point. Of course 91 and 88 were on the field. If I had a notepad with me I would have logged each kid that stepped on the field, but I didn't expect I'd ever read such absolutely diluted and mean-spirited vomit from a psycho soccer parent who thinks their club's team is still somehow superior to all others when clearly they are not. That's the point.
                            Nice try at the deflection though.

Comment

Still wondering which 2 ADF players got yellows??
                              I'm pretty sure of one of them.

OYSA still hasn't updated the disciplinary record though.

Comment

That's because if you could pull off your blinders for just a minute you would see that wasn't the point. Of course 91 and 88 were on the field. If I had a notepad with me I would have logged each kid that stepped on the field, but I didn't expect I'd ever read such absolutely diluted and mean-spirited vomit from a psycho soccer parent who thinks their club's team is still somehow superior to all others when clearly they are not. That's the point.
                                Nice try at the deflection though.
                                I would like to know how 91 gets away with pushing the opposing goalie out of the way on corner kicks! He was warned repeatedly by the referee to keep his hands off of Copa's goalie but continued to do it. At some point verbal warnings should stop and a foul or something should be called!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X