Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, are any of these girls currently on the NEFC U13 playing for the Stars ECNL/NPL in the fall or are they all staying?
    The ones that left are gone. The ones playing in kansas are staying

Comment

If portsmouth girl went to bayside they would be the ones playing in kansas right now!

Comment

“I always knew she’d play at the national level, I’m just surprised it’s this early,”

Comment

If portsmouth girl went to bayside they would be the ones playing in kansas right now!
          One high impact player isn't enough to pull out a win at that level. You need 11 strong players on the field the whole time.

Try giving everyone their fair share. But you're too small and blinded by jealousy to acknowledge it's a great TEAM.

Comment

One high impact player isn't enough to pull out a win at that level. You need 11 strong players on the field the whole time.

Try giving everyone their fair share. But you're too small and blinded by jealousy to acknowledge it's a great TEAM.
            Did everyone get to play?

Comment

Lets not forget that before this TEAM got their new players for regionals, they had recently tied NSU and the second Stars team, lost 4-0 to World Class, and lost to Stars ECNL.

Comment

She's a good kid who works her butt off on the field. She's deserves and has worked hard for this recognition. Her skill, drive, and ambition will get her far, and nobody can take that away from her because it's innate, and that's obvious. So regardless of what you feel about the family or the club, this young lady is going places of which others only dream.
                Brava!

Comment

Pea brain

Comment

sounds like a legit question!

Comment

Who's Bayside?

Comment

sounds like a legit question!
                        I heard they only played with 9 players on the field at a time so NEFC's new pride and joy could play all 3 forward positions at one time. She's that good!

Comment

Depends how you define "play." With that team, it's going to be Diva ball from here on out. Don't believe me? Witness the self aggrandizement on display in this thread and you'll have your answer.

Comment

Depends how you define "play." With that team, it's going to be Diva ball from here on out. Don't believe me? Witness the self aggrandizement on display in this thread and you'll have your answer.
                            You think her parents sent that link and are singing her praises rather than objective observers? Lord I hope not.

She's so young and if they did then hopefully she'll tell them to back off and that they are embarrassing her lest they alienate her from her teammates. From experience I know that players won't begrudge a superstar if she stays humble and realizes she's a part of a team and she's a cog in that wheel, albeit a very key cog.
                            We had 2 superstars on my kid's team and one was loved and the other despised. Of course the latter (and her parents) thought it was due to simple jealousy rather than her diva-like behavior.
                            Mold her well. It won't take an iota away from her path and will make a difference in the long run (hope solo vs Alex Morgan. Dislike the former, love the latter.)

Comment

You think her parents sent that link and are singing her praises rather than objective observers? Lord I hope not.

She's so young and if they did then hopefully she'll tell them to back off and that they are embarrassing her lest they alienate her from her teammates. From experience I know that players won't begrudge a superstar if she stays humble and realizes she's a part of a team and she's a cog in that wheel, albeit a very key cog.
                              We had 2 superstars on my kid's team and one was loved and the other despised. Of course the latter (and her parents) thought it was due to simple jealousy rather than her diva-like behavior.
                              Mold her well. It won't take an iota away from her path and will make a difference in the long run (hope solo vs Alex Morgan. Dislike the former, love the latter.)
                              The multiple over-the-top quotes from the mom in the piece on the Portsmouth player is hereby submitted as Exhibit A. That mom is a world class Diva enabler. The article leaves little doubt on that score.

Comment

This forum is just awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X