Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clubs/coaches that don't give everyone decent PT at showcases will suffer the wrath of very ticked off parents. League games is one thing, but one of the primary reasons families join ECNL is college exposure. You better deliver.
    Totally agree. I am all for playing to win league games, especially the older they get. But showcases are for ONE thing and one thing only - showcasing each player. Otherwise those kids should be playing NPL, starting and playing more, still getting looked at by enough college coaches for their level.

Comment

Totally agree. I am all for playing to win league games, especially the older they get. But showcases are for ONE thing and one thing only - showcasing each player. Otherwise those kids should be playing NPL, starting and playing more, still getting looked at by enough college coaches for their level.
      Exactly. Even JD’s greatest detractors will accept that he is a businessman.
      This is why the “He benched a girl in FL” story is suspect.

Comment

Not OP, but you are wrong. it did happen. I was there and it happen several times.

Comment

Not OP, but you are wrong. it did happen. I was there and it happen several times.
          Here's why I would believe it. I have heard the way he talks to players and I have seen him get mad.

Comment

and I say there is context missing.
            Yelling? yeah, he does that, but it's reserved for his favorites. Silent treatment means he's given up on you.

Benching? that's just not his M.O. at showcases. Sorry to pop the narrative, but if player was benched she played a role. As in team was told to do X and she did Y.

Comment

I was there!!!

She was trying to do X in a different way than she was used to doing and it turned out to be Y.

So just do what I say and if you try something different, we are going to lose, and I will bench you.

Great growth!

Your an idiot.

Comment

I was there!!!

She was trying to do X in a different way than she was used to doing and it turned out to be Y.

So just do what I say and if you try something different, we are going to lose, and I will bench you.

Great growth!

Your an idiot.
                what age group was this?

Comment

I was there!!!

Great growth!

Your an idiot.
                  OK we believe you but to be fair what age group so parents who were there can clarify and was it east or west?

Comment

OK we believe you but to be fair what age group so parents who were there can clarify and was it east or west?
                    I don’t believe it for a second. He tells quite a story; then implies his daughter plays for Stars too and doesn’t seem to understand how ECNL matches or showcases work even though he’s in FL for U-16 thru U-18/19 where it’s no one’s first rodeo. This sounds like a troll stirring the pot for sure.

Everyone wants to tear into JD, who I’m sure they’ve never met, and Stars, but the proof is in the results. His teams win, his players go to good college programs, and they are on NT. The rest from naysayers is just noise.

Comment

I was there!!!

Great growth!

Your an idiot.
                      Im on TS, so agreed, I’m am idiot.

But you said that you were watching the u16 game before your Ds game.
                      How well do you know this team? That your D is not on.

You go on to say that he pulled a player because she tried to split a seam also stating that she was trying something new. So you know what is new for a her? The player on the team your D isnt

Like i said, you lack context

Comment

You go on to say that he pulled a player because she tried to split a seam also stating that she was trying something new. So you know what is new for a her? The player on the team your D isnt

No pup in this kerfuffle, but it's pretty easy to find out the age and teams in games you are not a part of. Just look at the freakin' schedule.

Carry on...

Comment

No pup in this kerfuffle, but it's pretty easy to find out the age and teams in games you are not a part of. Just look at the freakin' schedule.

Carry on...
                          Your response implies you flipped "How well" to "Well how"
                          I'm sorry for your dyslexia. I must be hard at times.

Comment

I am too .... Often in the morning when I wake up.

Comment

Ha, well, got me there.

Touche`

Comment

JD doesn’t coach the u16

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X