Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree with this post. Ginga, Rush and AC Connecticut have aligned themselves with EDP. Beachside and Yankee girls still not great but have aligned in NPL. Difference between top EDP and NPL Leagues and ECNL or DA is marginal. Pathways and quality coaching are clear and parents and players are realizing there are other great options. AC Connecticut are best club in Western CT, Ginga doing a very good job in Central CT and Rush best club in Eastern CT.
    Let us know how it ends?

So in your eyes Ginga, Yankee, Rush and CFC United ECNL are all the same?

These are about the most uniformed stupid posts I’ve read here. Ginga has players that don’t start on their high school varsity teams never mind getting recruited for college!

Comment

Ginda, Beachside, Rush, Ac Ct, Yankee and more keeping there best players. The ECNL myth is over and these regional teams getting the job done.

Once CJSA has a new president in place CFC grasp is over.

Ginga Stock on the rise and deservedly so, Everson is doing the best job in State.
      Is there a new president yet at cjsa?

Comment

Would anyone even notice, or care?

Comment

I did send my resume.
          Thank you,
          Juice

Comment

I see the 07 Ginga team is in the Top Flight of Jeff Cup with some pretty quality teams.

Comment

I see the 07 Ginga team is in the Top Flight of Jeff Cup with some pretty quality teams.
              That’s because they are a legit team. They will smoke FSA, CFC and OW 07s. I hope this team stays together.

Comment

That’s because they are a legit team. They will smoke FSA, CFC and OW 07s. I hope this team stays together.
                Hope they do well, competition is pretty stiff in their bracket (as in others)

Comment

We went through this 4 years ago, can we NOT do it again. Here is the ending .... it won't end well for that team. In 2 years the only 2 players that matter will have moved on to bigger clubs (CFC or OW) and Ginga will be left holding the bag.

Comment

We went through this 4 years ago, can we NOT do it again. Here is the ending .... it won't end well for that team. In 2 years the only 2 players that matter will have moved on to bigger clubs (CFC or OW) and Ginga will be left holding the bag.
                    So, what you are saying that only 2 players on that team impact the game enough to see those kinds of results? You would like an FSA dirtbag hater to me.

Comment

So, what you are saying that only 2 players on that team impact the game enough to see those kinds of results? You would like an FSA dirtbag hater to me.
                      Yes the keeper who punts the ball to the target in opposite box

Comment

Hope they do well, competition is pretty stiff in their bracket (as in others)
                        Clarkstown will take care of Ginga easily.

Comment

So, is he someone from FSA who hates dirtbags?

Comment

No the poster but you're rambling on about what, 11 year old girls? Yeah the other guy has it absolutely right. Plus U little results don't matter. Despite what you may think it is not predictor of future outcomes. Everything changes once the field size gets bigger and puberty hits and players come and go (mostly go from a club like Ginga). Come back at U14 and tell us how they're doing, if you're even at the club that long.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X