X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos taking her position at Uhart?

Comment

Todd Sadler is my best guess to go save John natale from getting caught out without CC there

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Todd Sadler is my best guess to go save John natale from getting caught out without CC there
        You’re joking right? Natale has been there forever and did well long before CC arrived. She’s a terrible coach. UHart probably improves without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          different poster - I don't think SH is a tougher sell as a school; better national name recognition, good location/easy access to NYC, good programs (we toured and I was surprised as i didn't know much about the school). Then the stronger conference they're in may appeal to certain players. But the team's record and a new unproven coach (in that conference) may be a tougher hurdle
          Seton Hall is a brutal sell. Ugly campus. Not a nice town. Loser program. Positives as you say are it’s proximity to NYC and a decent conference. But it is easily the worst campus and school in the Big East. They’ve always been lousy. Doesn’t matter who the coach is. Only decent teams they had were when the guy on national staff was there. And even then, they weren’t great. Seton Hall is the place where soccer coaching careers go to die.

Comment

I am so happy SH reduced their out of conference schedule to essentially the absolute worst teams in D1 so they could substantially improve their record. Kudos to CC. hahaha ... still a joke all these years later!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X