Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd be game for that as long as they guarantee my kid has a spot when I write the huge check.

Signed,
    Brand new BS parent
    That can be arranged

Comment

If they were smart...there in lies the issue, yes?
      SHU coaches are from CFC. Wonder how long before they dry up the Beachside well?

Comment

SHU coaches are from CFC. Wonder how long before they dry up the Beachside well?
        Are you a conspiracy theorist or just a spiteful person by nature? Why would SHU coaches from CFC want to lock BS out? For what purpose? I’m sure the school is happy to take the rental revenue.

Comment

Are you a conspiracy theorist or just a spiteful person by nature? Why would SHU coaches from CFC want to lock BS out? For what purpose? I’m sure the school is happy to take the rental revenue.
          Makes no difference to me. Just wondered if they would want the space for CFC?

Comment

Makes no difference to me. Just wondered if they would want the space for CFC?
            Why would they want the space for CFC?

Comment

I never posed the SHU theory but let's face it, MK isn't a well liked person in our small soccer world.

Comment

BS still BS?

So whats the news at BS these days? Have they held any town hall meetings?

The winter is always the calm before the storm. Spring time arrives at Beachside, and its always parents looking over their shoulders wondering which family is leaving.

But the winter is for Omar, congrats to him for securing Beachside's teams to play at his facility (lock your doors folks).

Word is another Beachside DA coach (former) joined NYSC, not sure if its true. That would be two of their coaches this year alone who left Beachside for NYSC.

Why is NYSC grabbing so many of Beachside's players and coaches? Has to be a reason.

Comment

The winter is always the calm before the storm. Spring time arrives at Beachside, and its always parents looking over their shoulders wondering which family is leaving.

But the winter is for Omar, congrats to him for securing Beachside's teams to play at his facility (lock your doors folks).

Word is another Beachside DA coach (former) joined NYSC, not sure if its true. That would be two of their coaches this year alone who left Beachside for NYSC.

Why is NYSC grabbing so many of Beachside's players and coaches? Has to be a reason.
                  The reason is that the BS players are good, and the coaches are good.

Comment

Beachside to NYSC

The reason is that the BS players are good, and the coaches are good.
                    Yes, that makes sense. But why are they leaving? What is so bad about Beachside? Seems like a mass exodus from there. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Makes no difference to me, I'm just curious whats up.

Comment

Who are the two coaches who went to nysc?

Comment

Yes, that makes sense. But why are they leaving? What is so bad about Beachside? Seems like a mass exodus from there. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Makes no difference to me, I'm just curious whats up.
                        NYSC is well financed (former Goldman Sachs banker) and they are throwing the money around....probably paying coaches more than BS, and are offering scholarships to top players. Money talks...

Comment

NYSC is well financed (former Goldman Sachs banker) and they are throwing the money around....probably paying coaches more than BS, and are offering scholarships to top players. Money talks...
                          So does treating your customers better. Strange how better coaching, an actual facility and customer service might win people over?

Comment

So does treating your customers better. Strange how better coaching, an actual facility and customer service might win people over?
                            NYSC is a private company. BS is a non-profit.
                            FedEx versus the US Postal Service......who wins?

Comment

Beachside is a joke

Comment

NYSC is a private company. BS is a non-profit.
                                FedEx versus the US Postal Service......who wins?
                                Please that BS non profit has made the Greek rich. Being non profit means nothing as it relates to its ability to generate money. If anything NYSC pours more money back into the club than BS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X