Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL at these morons. Google "Suncrest ECNL" and all you get is Talking-Soccer posts.

Get a life, please.
    They are the morons but you took the time to Google it? Interesting

Comment

You guys are all idiots! The name of the club is going to be Sunpine....Sunpine ECNL!!

Comment

Sunpine lakes

Comment

Sunrise Pinecrest! South Florida ECNL Strong!🌞

Comment

I just spoke with a friend who is friends with Manny Escobios accountant who says this is a done deal. Welcome to South Florida ECNL!

Comment

I just spoke with a friend who is friends with Manny Escobios accountant who says this is a done deal. Welcome to South Florida ECNL!
              This is great news finally an ECNL club in South Florida

Comment

Fake news.....

Comment

CAMELS, GOATS, SHEEParks smoking BENCHumps chimpanzeestruck smoke primates STEWarks souplayer.

STEWARD USHERaids smoking OVEN$tripLAYS POKERaids smoke CARD$hip CARTEL$hop KING$core ashe.

Comment

Very exciting news. Will the tryouts be held at Amelia Earhart as well?

Comment

Very exciting news. Will the tryouts be held at Amelia Earhart as well?
                      Each club will hold their own tryouts to fill their Black and Blue teams. Then the top players from each club will be selected to compete for spots on the Suncrest ECNL squads

Comment

Each club will hold their own tryouts to fill their Black and Blue teams. Then the top players from each club will be selected to compete for spots on the Suncrest ECNL squads
                        ECNL is a practical organization... until last season tgey had two clubs in South Florida... why wouldnt they award Sunrise and Pinecrest their own franchises??
                        that merger makes zero sense fron a practicaloty and logistic prespective.
                        So Sunrise is basically telling us that they cannot earn an ECNL franchise on its own ??

Comment

ECNL is a practical organization... until last season tgey had two clubs in South Florida... why wouldnt they award Sunrise and Pinecrest their own franchises??
                          that merger makes zero sense fron a practicaloty and logistic prespective.
                          So Sunrise is basically telling us that they cannot earn an ECNL franchise on its own ??
                          I have to disagree with you. I think this is the best way to make sure the Suncrest ECNL team will attract the best talent from both counties. I for one would like to congratulate both clubs for making this bold decision.
                          Let’s go Suncrest!

Comment

I have to disagree with you. I think this is the best way to make sure the Suncrest ECNL team will attract the best talent from both counties. I for one would like to congratulate both clubs for making this bold decision.
                            Let’s go Suncrest!
                            Stop trolling..

Comment

Are the Boca , parkland , coral spring kids currently playing at sunrise driving down to Hialeah?

Comment

Are the Boca , parkland , coral spring kids currently playing at sunrise driving down to Hialeah?
                                They have to make the squad first

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X