Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its really sad to see a person putting down the fact that many Sunrise girls have gotten huge scholarships over the last several years.

And the truth is that many have gotten full rides. YES A FULL AND ABSOLUTE RIDE!

How many total commitments did your club get this year?

Commitments come in all forms and combinations. Athletic, academic, as well as through financial aid.

In the Sunrise 2018 class there are almost 30 girls committed to play soccer in college this upcoming fall.

I just can't understand how people can actually mock the success that Sunrise has in helping girls get into college.

My daughter is one of them and I want to sincerely thank Sunrise for all of their help over many years!
    Lighten up Francis.

The post making fun of Sunrise was talking about Full Ride scholarships (or the expectations thereof). Commenting on a big number of girls, many of whom could be committing to programs without financial aid or with a small athletic contribution combined with some financial aid (that they technically should be able to get with or without the soccer ship) doesn't change the accusation of Sunrise being more hype than substance.

And personally, I don't care either way. They built a pretty good business but the changing soccer landscape has torched their market and current business model. It sucks but that's what it is.

Comment

ECNL sucks anyway

Comment

ECNL sucks anyway
        Says someone that's kid must be having the most amazing and successful season in DA or GDA! Or is it about development?

Comment

Miramar and Sunrise joining forces.
          More fake news.

Comment

Sunrise will get ECNL in like two years after it's completely dead and buried.

Comment

It want matter, like a previous poster said after this year and next year graduate, Sunrise is a shell of its dominance, just look for yourselves at the the ECNl test from Sanford, they played, dismal results, or about the same as every other Florida team...😱😱😱

Comment

It want matter, like a previous poster said after this year and next year graduate, Sunrise is a shell of its dominance, just look for yourselves at the the ECNl test from Sanford, they played, dismal results, or about the same as every other Florida team...😱😱😱
                ECNL is a great league but I doubt Sunrise can get in. Only big clubs get in ECNL.

Comment

ECNL is a great league but I doubt Sunrise can get in. Only big clubs get in ECNL.
                  Sunrise is dead stick a fork in them. No DA no ECNL, nothing to report

Comment

Sunrise is dead stick a fork in them. No DA no ECNL, nothing to report
                    Need to merge with Miramar and West Pines.

Comment

Need to merge with Miramar and West Pines.
                      Need to quit so players can develop. All they do is recruit and then play boot and scoot at state cup

Comment

Its really sad to see a person putting down the fact that many Sunrise girls have gotten huge scholarships over the last several years.

And the truth is that many have gotten full rides. YES A FULL AND ABSOLUTE RIDE!

How many total commitments did your club get this year?

Commitments come in all forms and combinations. Athletic, academic, as well as through financial aid.

In the Sunrise 2018 class there are almost 30 girls committed to play soccer in college this upcoming fall.

I just can't understand how people can actually mock the success that Sunrise has in helping girls get into college.

My daughter is one of them and I want to sincerely thank Sunrise for all of their help over many years!
                        Yes , financial aid! I believe that

Comment

With ECNL Sunrise will Rise Up in 2018.

Comment

Sunrise ECNL will has the passion

Comment

Sunrise parents like big routs, like 10-0 games. Having to play competition will not go over well with the masses at Sunrise. Can you imagine a Sunrise team having to play a close game and only 13 total players step on the field during the game leaving the others on the bench the whole game...and a 0-0 score with 1 minute left in the game?! Oh my, those crazy parents would be off the charts! The poor coach! The poor refs! Reality!

Comment

Is sunrise going to travel partner with the new ECNL club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X