Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since he raised the cigarette tax, 50 % of all cigarettes in NYC now come from out of state.
    PA is a very popular destination for purchases.
    the Indians love selling the white eyes tobacco

Comment

the way Chuck -E-Shumer folded up today- they should change his name to origami chuck

let him in the room- hes an adult....diaper
      Schumer folded like a puzzy. Trump played him like a card shark.

Comment

Affordable housing is a big issue in all big cities. More people eschewing the suburban exodus pattern and wanting to stay in cities closer to work. Housing in San Francisco is so costly that only techies can live there and it has altered many of the things that made the city what it was.
        both the obstructionist senators from our state voted against keeping funding our government today. These idiots don't even follow their democratic leaderships lead.

Chris Murphy is so far out over his skis it is sad. Please, anyone but this idiot. He has raised 10MM toward re-election already...who is giving him money

This is what he has done in the senate...none of these stood on their own, they were enacted as parts of other bills....11 years of work in DC....I get more done in a weekend!

Enacted Legislation
        Murphy was the primary sponsor of 3 bills that were enacted:
        S. 1600 (114th): Judicial Redress Act of 2015
        S.J.Res. 41 (113th): A joint resolution approving the location of a memorial to commemorate the more than 5,000 slaves and free Black persons who fought for independence in the American ...
        H.R. 1675 (111th): Frank Melville Supportive Housing Investment Act of 2009

Comment

Schumer folded like a puzzy. Trump played him like a card shark.
          https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...deal-democrats

Comment

Snowflake alert. Let me go to what Vox says because I can’t make my own judgement about what just happened. We let me tell you:

1) Chuck folded
            2) He proved that this was a democrat shutdown.
            3) He got absolutely nothing for it.
            4) He emboldened Republicans and pissed of Democrats.

Comment

Trump may describe this a Little bit differently but Schumer is a New YARKER been working with Trump for a long time.

Comment

Snowflake alert. Let me go to what Vox says because I can’t make my own judgement about what just happened. We let me tell you:

1) Chuck folded
                2) He proved that this was a democrat shutdown.
                3) He got absolutely nothing for it.
                4) He emboldened Republicans and pissed of Democrats.
                Vote was 80-18 why are you bitching ......who cares what 18 Dems say.
                Im not bitching , Dems are the Minority 3 against None ...remember WH, SENATE and House ...and yet still a shut down! id be pretty pissed if i were a Rebub.

Comment

Im not bitching , Dems are the Minority 3 against None ...remember WH, SENATE and House ...and yet still a shut down! id be pretty pissed if i were a Rebub.
                  why?
                  everything that got agreed to was already agreed to last week- so the shutdown got dems nothing extra
                  that alone proves that the shutdown was a political move by the dems-
                  Trump made shumer own it and then the dems caved- so it made the dems look like the weasels they were in this
                  nobody really got hurt financially-so thats good
                  GOP got great ammo for the midterms outa this
                  so all good from where i sit

Comment

takes 60 votes- does anyone have 60 seats? no
                    didnt Acosta get crushed for that same line last week- funny stuff

Comment

I agree ...its like having no Goalkeeper, no Coach and no Forward but you still tied the game against the best team. Pretty bad for Rebubs.

What really gets me, being a former Marine was Pence talking all that S**t in front of the Troops , doesn't he understand that lots of those guys standing behind him are Democrats.
                      It boggles my mind that they think the Military is made up of one party. I was texting friends of mine about that and we all agreed , one of us would have put black shiny boot right up his Arse and face our Superiors consequences. These leaders have no respect in ones choice of party.

Comment

why?
                        everything that got agreed to was already agreed to last week- so the shutdown got dems nothing extra
                        that alone proves that the shutdown was a political move by the dems-
                        Trump made shumer own it and then the dems caved- so it made the dems look like the weasels they were in this
                        nobody really got hurt financially-so thats good
                        GOP got great ammo for the midterms outa this
                        so all good from where i sit
                        ok so ill see you on this thread in a few months then ....you're all set and happy no need to post anymore.Bye Bye..

Comment

ok so ill see you on this thread in a few months then ....you're all set and happy no need to post anymore.Bye Bye..
                          see ya enjoy your time off-ill still be here holding feet to fire
                          not happy just edumacating your dumbazz iwant to edumacate them all

Comment

I agree ...its like having no Goalkeeper, no Coach and no Forward but you still tied the game against the best team. Pretty bad for Rebubs.

What really gets me, being a former Marine was Pence talking all that S**t in front of the Troops , doesn't he understand that lots of those guys standing behind him are Democrats.
                            It boggles my mind that they think the Military is made up of one party. I was texting friends of mine about that and we all agreed , one of us would have put black shiny boot right up his Arse and face our Superiors consequences. These leaders have no respect in ones choice of party.
                            you must have done that to Les Aspin back in the day-ill google it and see yalls bravery
                            Oh black shinny boot- you must have been in pre vietnam or just some REMF that no one knows existed

Comment

you must have done that to Les Aspin back in the day-ill google it and see yalls bravery
                              Oh black shinny boot- you must have been in pre vietnam or just some REMF that no one knows existed
                              There's a phrase all Marines live by in or out "Semper fidelis" better recognized on the back of my truck and many others as "Semper fi" im always loyal and faithfull at heart to the country and POLITICS will never separate me from my country or the men i serve with ....that was Fu**ing disgusting to watch, and id say the same thing if Obama, Bush or Clinton did it too.
                              But you wouldn't know that would you?

Comment

see ya enjoy your time off-ill still be here holding feet to fire
                                not happy just edumacating your dumbazz iwant to edumacate them all
                                You won why so pissed off? people who win celebrate--- sooooo im assuming you're not happy.

Be Honest Kracker Redneck from Tennessee.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X