Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t rain good to help the turf to grow?
    Except that it's artificial turf

Comment

I am sure that is ... however, that was one of the myriad of excuses for the 10 month delay in the installation of the turf
      As much as I’ve enjoyed the back and forth, I’m a contractor who has done the prep for turf fields. you can’t put down Turf in the winter when there is snow on the ground and temps below 45. So that effectively wipes out Dec - Mar. If March and April are wet and cool, the ground won’t dry out enough to work. You need a stable base. If you don’t have a stable base, you would need to worry about frost heaves the following winter. So that brings you to May. Effectively knocks out 6 month’s of 10. Not sure what the delay was in the fall, but if they missed the fall deadline, it is easy to understand why they wouldn’t have fields yet. If there are other issues with the site, it makes sense.

Comment

As much as I’ve enjoyed the back and forth, I’m a contractor who has done the prep for turf fields. you can’t put down Turf in the winter when there is snow on the ground and temps below 45. So that effectively wipes out Dec - Mar. If March and April are wet and cool, the ground won’t dry out enough to work. You need a stable base. If you don’t have a stable base, you would need to worry about frost heaves the following winter. So that brings you to May. Effectively knocks out 6 month’s of 10. Not sure what the delay was in the fall, but if they missed the fall deadline, it is easy to understand why they wouldn’t have fields yet. If there are other issues with the site, it makes sense.
        Thanks for the education. However, outdoor turf was supposed to start in July 2017 and be finished in September 2017.

Comment

If you are truly the contractor, which you are not, then you should tell the truth and tell everyone the real reason why.........MONEY

Comment

Except that it's artificial turf
            So smart arse then how does the turf stay green without water! Fukwad

Comment

They’ve had some issues installing the sprinklers fukface. The turf will stay nice and green once that’s resolved.

Comment

It's artificial

Comment

They’ve had some issues installing the sprinklers fukface. The turf will stay nice and green once that’s resolved.
                  The real question will be field maintenance. Will they afford the upkeep costs like water bill, fertilizer bill, mowing bill and line painting bill

Comment

The real question will be field maintenance. Will they afford the upkeep costs like water bill, fertilizer bill, mowing bill and line painting bill
                    - Snow removal.
                    - Replacing dead or damaged grass
                    - vole damage

Comment

Idiots. Money is not the issue at all. Trust me these guys have the money.

Comment

It's not liquid.

Comment

then why is it taking so long

Comment

It's not liquid.
                            that's probably the reason for the delay

Comment

It's not the assets but the liabilities... and they just increased their debt big time:

- Alimony and child support
                              - horse debt
                              - Home mortgages
                              - Credit card expenses
                              - Car payments. Bentley isn't cheap
                              - CFC Park construction loan and mortgage

Comment

- Snow removal.
                                - Replacing dead or damaged grass
                                - vole damage
                                #grubs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X