Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's his name, his reputation, his company and if the 03's were successful you can be assured he would have taken them over just like he did the 04s.

Stars can't tout "proven pathway - we're mediocre". No way he'd ever attach his name to unsuccessful teams. That would be brand suicide.
    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with JD and Stars in general. You may want to devote more of your time and resources to understanding your emotional triggers...

Comment

No win today. Maybe tomorrow!

Comment

No win today. Maybe tomorrow!
        #unhealthyobsession

Comment

Because he is abusive to players.

He is a bully.

Why were there 7 coaches on bench

Comment

Because he is abusive to players.

He is a bully.

Why were there 7 coaches on bench
            The ECNL coaches were all at multiple games this weekend... not unusual at this time of year with tryouts coming up...

Comment

James you are an abusive coach and honestly a baby. You feel the pressure of losing and you need to blame someone other than your coaching. Your favorites aren't working out so well and it shows.

Here is a thought....do what you want with the team, but don't be abusive. This actually happen...

During half time he told a player to take off her cleats because she was not good enough to play on the team. Player never came back.

What you could have done is just simply taken her out of game and tell her she needs to improve in the following areas if she wants more playing time. You are incapable of such actions because you are a baby.

This should be about getting kids into the college of their choice and how can you help them.

Jason - you are a hard coach, but I feel like you truly care about the players and program. I could be wrong. This is not about being a hard coach, this about being an abusive coach. If you were hard on a kid during a game I have no doubt you would talk to the player and tell them this is what WE need to work on. That is coaching.

Comment

Agree. Spot on.

It is not what you say - it is how you say it.

Can you imagine the feelings of my daughter when the college coach is sitting 10 yard away from bench and he is saying ridiculous things blaming my daughter when in realty it is his coaching. Not right.

Comment

JASON - Just found out that at half time Baby Bully Blackwell told girls

"Half of you are going to get cut"

You OK with Jason?

It is comment a baby would make when they don't get their way. You need to step in and take team over. That is the stuff people in the coaching circles are hearing and it is severely hurting your program.

Comment

You OK with Jason?

It is comment a baby would make when they don't get their way. You need to step in and take team over. That is the stuff people in the coaching circles are hearing and it is severely hurting your program.
                    Wow, this is getting good.

Comment

You OK with Jason?

He picked the team. Reflection of his coaching.

Comment

He picked the team. Reflection of his coaching.
                        Multiple coaches have input on placement on the ECNL teams. That's why you were seeing 4, 5, 6 coaches on the sideline of multiple games in Lancaster this weekend.

Comment

James you are an abusive coach and honestly a baby. You feel the pressure of losing and you need to blame someone other than your coaching. Your favorites aren't working out so well and it shows.

Here is a thought....do what you want with the team, but don't be abusive. This actually happen...

During half time he told a player to take off her cleats because she was not good enough to play on the team. Player never came back.

What you could have done is just simply taken her out of game and tell her she needs to improve in the following areas if she wants more playing time. You are incapable of such actions because you are a baby.

This should be about getting kids into the college of their choice and how can you help them.

Jason - you are a hard coach, but I feel like you truly care about the players and program. I could be wrong. This is not about being a hard coach, this about being an abusive coach. If you were hard on a kid during a game I have no doubt you would talk to the player and tell them this is what WE need to work on. That is coaching.
                          Susie we know it didnt work out for you but youre just plain wrong on many fronts. We love the team and the coaching. Thats why you didnt want to leave.

Comment

You are aware this team has lost ONCE!!!! one loss in 15 games. your trolling is very clear to see.

Comment

Love your response to actually things that were said.

SO Did he not say that? Ask your daughter if he said and then get back to me.

Not everyone loves this team because your daughter must be one of his favorites!

Ohhhh and by the way - He also told them the rest of the year is a waste because at this point they don't qualify for Champions bracket.

GO ASK YOUR DAUGHTER IF HE SAID THAT....AND IF HE DID - WILL YOU AGREE HE IS ABUSSIVE?

JUST ASK HER.

You are aware this team has lost ONCE!!!! one loss in 15 games. your trolling is very clear to see.

Comment

Love your response to actually things that were said.

SO Did he not say that? Ask your daughter if he said and then get back to me.

Not everyone loves this team because your daughter must be one of his favorites!

Ohhhh and by the way - He also told them the rest of the year is a waste because at this point they don't qualify for Champions bracket.

GO ASK YOUR DAUGHTER IF HE SAID THAT....AND IF HE DID - WILL YOU AGREE HE IS ABUSSIVE?

JUST ASK HER.
                                Susie, just stop posting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X