Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of CCSL

is CCSL now going the way of CJSA? I know several clubs are migrating to EDP, but was have seen some surprising announcements from boutique clubs that they're now going too. Is CCSL imploding?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    is CCSL now going the way of CJSA? I know several clubs are migrating to EDP, but was have seen some surprising announcements from boutique clubs that they're now going too. Is CCSL imploding?
    no it's not exploding. It's in good shape

Comment

no it's not exploding. It's in good shape
      exploding with town premier.

Comment

Some of the clubs will have teams in both leagues depending on the ages and needs of specific teams. It isn't a mass exodus.

Comment

I don’t think anyone knows for sure. Lot of clubs saying they are leaving for EDP (back to CJSA). What people say and what they do oftentimes don’t align. My prediction is that the decisions will be split and the solution of competition continues.

Comment

I don’t think anyone knows for sure. Lot of clubs saying they are leaving for EDP (back to CJSA). What people say and what they do oftentimes don’t align. My prediction is that the decisions will be split and the solution of competition continues.
            Meant to say dilution

Comment

nah, CCSL is fine

Comment

nah, CCSL is fine
                E tu Brute?

Comment

I think you'll find a lot of travel and low level premeire teams here, there's nothing wrong with in state low level competition .all kids should have opportunities regardless what level they areff

Comment

Isn’t that what relegation and promotion is about. If a town program is good enough to compete, let them. CCSL has multiple divisions in every bracket. I find it odd that so many clubs are leaving next year.

Comment

Here are your crickets .... wow, totally dead ... FINALLY!!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=70663

Comment

Wrong.
                        http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=18

Comment

CCSL is the new travel teams league. Quality premier teams leaving to EDP.

Comment

CCSL is the new travel teams league. Quality premier teams leaving to EDP.
                            You mean CJSA. They are behind the EDP move.

Comment

You mean CJSA. They are behind the EDP move.
                              yeah, but the only reason teams are joining is because of EDP, not CJSA. That's purely a marriage of convenience for EDP. CJSA literally was dead.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X