Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Former GPS and current club coach here. What is the obsession with accents? Yes, many non-American GPS coaches are below par and often leave before they see out their commitment. But there is a large quantity of quality coaches throughout New England and the US that aren't American. There are also a large quantity of quality coaches that are American. Get over the accent thing and find your son or daughter a quality coach regardless of their nationality and accent!
    The problem is how many crappy British coaches there are and have been. So why I agree there are good ones the majority have sucked. The unrealistic expectation that they are better than the US coaches causes greater disdain when the realization kicks in that they really aren't any good. Especially at the younger ages and town programs.

Comment

100% a GPS Coach. All the pro GPS comments on here are from GPS coaches. More than likely those who make the Bradleys coffees all day long! Complete waste of money.
      Nope. Had a good experience with GPS while D was 6 - 9th grade. Yes we moved to an ECNL team, and yes I think the ECNL platform is better for college exposure. It's more expensive. Just offering one data point from one player/family. You seem to speak in broad brushes, I'll let TS decide which poster is a parent, and which one is from club.

Comment

Nope. Had a good experience with GPS while D was 6 - 9th grade. Yes we moved to an ECNL team, and yes I think the ECNL platform is better for college exposure. It's more expensive. Just offering one data point from one player/family. You seem to speak in broad brushes, I'll let TS decide which poster is a parent, and which one is from club.
        ECNL and Gps isn’t even close

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere1111 View Post
          The problem is how many crappy British coaches there are and have been. So why I agree there are good ones the majority have sucked. The unrealistic expectation that they are better than the US coaches causes greater disdain when the realization kicks in that they really aren't any good. Especially at the younger ages and town programs.
          thats because they are better than US "jeans and khaki wearing" coaches duh

Comment

GPS Gossip:

Rumor has it that PB will be taking a leave of absence to reprise his role of Sloth in Goonies on Broadway this summer.

Comment

thats because they are better than US "jeans and khaki wearing" coaches duh
              i mean they are..

Comment

ECNL and Gps isn’t even close
                Between the GPS lower level team, you are correct, but between their top teams there is basically no difference. I know it hurts your fantasy, but it is reality.

Comment

GPS Gossip:

Rumor has it that PB will be taking a leave of absence to reprise his role of Sloth in Goonies on Broadway this summer.
                  This is true, mean, and funny all at the same time.

Comment

This is true, mean, and funny all at the same time.
                    Baby ruuuuuuuth

Comment

Baby ruuuuuuuth
                      how is GPS in this pre academy league with the Revs

Comment

JB and PB are raking in the $$$ and this is another example of money buys everything - even league play.

Comment

JB and PB are raking in the $$$ and this is another example of money buys everything - even league play.

It's funny to see some of the similarities of GPS in other states . Want a good laugh read through some of Oregons post about GPS

Comment

It's funny to see some of the similarities of GPS in other states . Want a good laugh read through some of Oregons post about GPS
                            RG. Let it go. You got fired. Move on. Why do you hate GPS so much? No one from GPS ever ratted you out for what you really are. You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

RG. Let it go. You got fired. Move on. Why do you hate GPS so much? No one from GPS ever ratted you out for what you really are. You know what I'm talking about.
                              RG is incredibly shady. People like that eventually get found out by enough people that they go down in flames. He will eventually burn every bridge and fail. And he won’t have any friends to go to.

Comment

Probably because they’ve produced players for the Revs youth teams previously and have a good relationship with them. Not sure, but I actually thought about it for a second rather than trying to just be negative about all things GPS like an idiot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X