Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have Barca tryout info

Hey all, a friend forwarded me a note a couple of weeks ago about Barca tryouts starting next week. I emailed them twice for more info ( since it is next week) and got no response. Checked their FB page and no updates either. Any Barca people out there know anything?

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey all, a friend forwarded me a note a couple of weeks ago about Barca tryouts starting next week. I emailed them twice for more info ( since it is next week) and got no response. Checked their FB page and no updates either. Any Barca people out there know anything?

Thanks
    we are with the club (my kid plays on one of the teams). i seem to remember the social posts said april 15? alot of the coaches will be in Barcelona for the tournaments, so i am not sure how that is going to work.

Comment

is there a number to call? I have sent 2 emails and got no response. A little frustrating. I was also looking at their summer camps which a post about a month ago said will be happening but no dates. I wanted to get an idea so we can start planning camps, RDS camps dates have been announced 2 months ago.

would you know anything about them?

Comment

is there a number to call? I have sent 2 emails and got no response. A little frustrating. I was also looking at their summer camps which a post about a month ago said will be happening but no dates. I wanted to get an idea so we can start planning camps, RDS camps dates have been announced 2 months ago.

Just send a check. I am sure they will back to you soon.

Comment

we know what you know. as much as we are on the 'inside' we know when you know.

Comment

Anyone have Barca tryout info

that is typicall for barca...training is good but as far as providing information, scheduling, notifications, ect. they are lucky to find their own head and _SS. Very disorganized, the worst actually i have ever seen...but the training is good.

Comment

Make sure to check your spam folder. Many current and potential families have found that several responses emails from Barca were going straight to Spam. With respect to Tryouts, I gather either an update will be posted in the next few days. The remaining Staff who are not traveling to Barcelona might be trying to secure a field for the tryouts. The summer camp will be held Week one July 1-5 and Week two July 8-12. They are supposed to have the summer camps on their new fields but that remains to be question mark. Otherwise, expect the camps to be at NYIT like last summer.

Comment

Make sure to check your spam folder. Many current and potential families have found that several responses emails from Barca were going straight to Spam. With respect to Tryouts, I gather either an update will be posted in the next few days. The remaining Staff who are not traveling to Barcelona might be trying to secure a field for the tryouts. The summer camp will be held Week one July 1-5 and Week two July 8-12. They are supposed to have the summer camps on their new fields but that remains to be question mark. Otherwise, expect the camps to be at NYIT like last summer.
                Thank you for the info...

Comment

Thank you for the info...
                  No problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X