Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cfc smackdown of fsa coming saturday

All ages. FSA winless across the board. On their home field. Oh the humanity.........

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All ages. FSA winless across the board. On their home field. Oh the humanity.........
    Another newbie... CFC is like that BIG Nor’easter that’s predicted to hit and every year it’s just a dusting. A razor thin dusting! Follow the history and you’ll see that humanity survives with only questions from CFC parents on “How and why” aren’t we beating this club! They’re in last place and not in the Champions league!! Oh my! Haha haha

Always razor thin... ALWAYS!

Comment

Another newbie... CFC is like that BIG Nor’easter that’s predicted to hit and every year it’s just a dusting. A razor thin dusting! Follow the history and you’ll see that humanity survives with only questions from CFC parents on “How and why” aren’t we beating this club! They’re in last place and not in the Champions league!! Oh my! Haha haha

Unfortunately for you the gap in the standings between the two is not razor thin and that’s all that matters.

Comment

CFC smackdown

I have to believe this board has been taken over by a bunch of adolescent boys.. I can’t believe adults would be this immature!

Comment

Unfortunately for you the gap in the standings between the two is not razor thin and that’s all that matters.
          Same sh*t every year about the standings, the commitments and still lose more than they win in the rivalry. You should dominate with all the facts you put on this board. Your teams just don't buckle up to the challenge in state. Its razor thin and we understand it. I wish our teams played CFC every week. We would be in the Champions League every year. See you next week!

Comment

Same sh*t every year about the standings, the commitments and still lose more than they win in the rivalry. You should dominate with all the facts you put on this board. Your teams just don't buckle up to the challenge in state. Its razor thin and we understand it. I wish our teams played CFC every week. We would be in the Champions League every year. See you next week!
            Do you actually read what you write. You’re basically saying your teams only get up to play CFC! Another reason why you’re kids aren’t successful at the next level. I can imagine the dinner tables conversations: “Honey you have to play the hardest you’ve ever played against CFC, don’t worry about the other games”

Comment

Yes dip**** because the standings matter. At every level, high school, club, college, pros. Not one game but hey whatever makes you happy.

Comment

This will be the year CFC wins EVERY age group for both ECNL AND NPL against FSA. Mark it down. And stock extra burgers and hot dogs this year please, we will be celebrating.

Comment

Do you actually read what you write. You’re basically saying your teams only get up to play CFC! Another reason why you’re kids aren’t successful at the next level. I can imagine the dinner tables conversations: “Honey you have to play the hardest you’ve ever played against CFC, don’t worry about the other games”
                  Haha... next level? Can only imagine your table conversations. "Honey, you'll have to play well against UNC, Stanford and UCLA. Then you'll play against Japan, sweden and Brazil"..... Sound about right kool aid drinker??? I just want my kid to be happy and get into the school she loves AND to always beat CFC because they'll not deal with it well..... the parents that is.
                  95% of you people think you're getting a full ride or going and PLAYING at the school they THINK they deserve.
                  You parents are as razor thin as the head to head. haha

Comment

I totally agree with you. This is like a Yankee Red Sox game. You throw the records out when these two sides clash. Expect at least one huge upset and at least one tie. Zero chance that CFC dominates. Won’t happen

-CFC Parent

Comment

What a bunch of smucks

Comment

What a bunch of smucks
                        It's schmucks. If you're trying to insult people at least spell it correctly.

Who unleashed razor thin guy? It was refreshing not having him here.

Comment

to review:

U14 5th 4-4-3 -10
                          U15 4th 4-1-1 +10
                          U16 9th 2-4-0 -8
                          U17 2nd 5-0-1 +10
                          U18 8th 3-3-0 +1
                          Total 18-12-5 +3

U14 7th 2-5-3 -8
                          U15 13th 0-3-0 -5
                          U16 last 0-5-0 -10
                          U17 12th 1-3-0 -9
                          U18 last 0-4-1 -12
                          Total 3-20-4 -44

CFC all middle of the pack except the U17s. FSA all basement dwellers. For whatever reason they've played fewer games so that doesn't help their standings BUT, they still only have 3 wins for 5 teams in 27 games. Playing more games in the spring isn't likely to change that. When the two clubs played the same MD teams CFC did fine, held their own, while FSA tanked.

For the weekend matchup, however, there's not telling. On any given Sunday....

Comment

to review:

U14 5th 4-4-3 -10
                            U15 4th 4-1-1 +10
                            U16 9th 2-4-0 -8
                            U17 2nd 5-0-1 +10
                            U18 8th 3-3-0 +1
                            Total 18-12-5 +3

U14 7th 2-5-3 -8
                            U15 13th 0-3-0 -5
                            U16 last 0-5-0 -10
                            U17 12th 1-3-0 -9
                            U18 last 0-4-1 -12
                            Total 3-20-4 -44

CFC all middle of the pack except the U17s. FSA all basement dwellers. For whatever reason they've played fewer games so that doesn't help their standings BUT, they still only have 3 wins for 5 teams in 27 games. Playing more games in the spring isn't likely to change that. When the two clubs played the same MD teams CFC did fine, held their own, while FSA tanked.

For the weekend matchup, however, there's not telling. On any given Sunday....
                            Wow, seems razor thin. One club has one of five teams with a losing record. The other has none and will most likely finish the year with none. This feat is something that soccer plus accomplished annually, but is a new low, even by Fsa standards.

All that losing takes a toll on a kid. I guess it prepares the Fsa player to lose on thier poor college teams that they end up on. It is very lion kingish.....the circle of losing.

Comment

No entirely true. CFCs U16 have 2-9-1 record giving up a mind boggling 28 goals in 12 games.
                              Sieve city.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X