X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching talent

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's tough when you step up and take on top shelf competition. Or you could settle and play down in a girls B league at another club not worthy of DA.
    First off I think the OP is talking about boys. If you basically have the same coaches that were there before DA how can you say you're ready to take on top shelf competition? They weren't that good. Everyone talks about getting the best players, that's wrong. You need the best coaches, you build the talent.

Comment

First off I think the OP is talking about boys. If you basically have the same coaches that were there before DA how can you say you're ready to take on top shelf competition? They weren't that good. Everyone talks about getting the best players, that's wrong. You need the best coaches, you build the talent.

Whichever side of the point you want to sit, FESA is lacking. Especially regarding coaches.

Comment

Matt Williams, Leto Alibaruho, Aaron Pitchkolan, and Elmar Bolowich have not always been at Armada. That leaves PC, TK, and VT from the DA staff that have been there longer than the program. Again, you’ve been proven wrong, and you aim to deceive. The OP was talking about boys, and so was the poster you were responding to. His point was that ECNL is a girls league, and the boys ECNL level is very weak. The younger Armada DA age groups from 03 and 04 down are very good. The best boys coaches in NE Florida are coaching DA at Armada, and EB will do nothing but raise the level for them all. Good day.

Comment

Any experience?????

Matt Williams, Leto Alibaruho, Aaron Pitchkolan, and Elmar Bolowich have not always been at Armada. That leaves PC, TK, and VT from the DA staff that have been there longer than the program. Again, you’ve been proven wrong, and you aim to deceive. The OP was talking about boys, and so was the poster you were responding to. His point was that ECNL is a girls league, and the boys ECNL level is very weak. The younger Armada DA age groups from 03 and 04 down are very good. The best boys coaches in NE Florida are coaching DA at Armada, and EB will do nothing but raise the level for them all. Good day.
          They're so good because they PLAYED!!! BS, just because you played DOES NOT make you a good coach. Still lacking in coaching experience, THAT'S why you're at the bottom. Better Day

Comment

They're so good because they PLAYED!!! BS, just because you played DOES NOT make you a good coach. Still lacking in coaching experience, THAT'S why you're at the bottom. Better Day
            Did I say they are good because they played? No, I didn’t. Now you’re gonna put words in my mouth? I don’t think so buttercup! MW, PC, LA, and EB have all coached at the collegiate level, and each have their A license. How’s that for experience? Oh, and take a look at EB’s bio on Wikipedia if you’d like to see some accomplishments in the game. By the way, SB doesn’t have one.

Comment

Certs

Did I say they are good because they played? No, I didn’t. Now you’re gonna put words in my mouth? I don’t think so buttercup! MW, PC, LA, and EB have all coached at the collegiate level, and each have their A license. How’s that for experience? Oh, and take a look at EB’s bio on Wikipedia if you’d like to see some accomplishments in the game. By the way, SB doesn’t have one.
              I'd like to bring my kids to Armada. Where can I see the coaches and their certs on the club site?

Comment

I'd like to bring my kids to Armada. Where can I see the coaches and their certs on the club site?
                Call the office. The number is on the website. They will provide CV’s, resumes, tax returns, and stool samples. Or you could just realize that DA coaches need A or B licenses to Coach DA. You could also just come out and watch some training sessions to see why development is the first word in Development Academy!

Comment

Deflection

Call the office. The number is on the website. They will provide CV’s, resumes, tax returns, and stool samples. Or you could just realize that DA coaches need A or B licenses to Coach DA. You could also just come out and watch some training sessions to see why development is the first word in Development Academy!
                  Thank God development is the first word, now you have all the excuses you need to be at the bottom of the standings.

Comment

Thank God development is the first word, now you have all the excuses you need to be at the bottom of the standings.
                    Only the 2 oldest age groups, and those are new for Armada. It’s really hard bro, but you wouldn’t know anything about that playing everyone’s B teams and second rate clubs.

Comment

Perspective

Only the 2 oldest age groups, and those are new for Armada. It’s really hard bro, but you wouldn’t know anything about that playing everyone’s B teams and second rate clubs.
                      There are only 3 Groups!!!! 66% of you teams are in the basement!

Comment

There are only 3 Groups!!!! 66% of you teams are in the basement!
                        There are 7 total DA teams at Armada. The 5 younger teams are all doing very well. Thanks for playing. Oh wait, NOT playing. You don’t have DA.

Comment

Where are they

There are 7 total DA teams at Armada. The 5 younger teams are all doing very well. Thanks for playing. Oh wait, NOT playing. You don’t have DA.
                          I see 3 teams and 3 groups

Comment

Standings

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/league/

Comment

Standings aren’t kept for the two U-12 teams or the U-13, and U-14 teams. However, it’s easy to look up their results for yourself. Why don’t you concern yourself with your own mediocre boys ECNL program playing against B teams?

Comment

Parking lot poachers

Can't wait to see which FESA coaches will be lingering around in the Patton parking lot during try-outs like last year... FESA defectors should be aware that last year two FESA coaches were seen taking names...and they weren't there to cheer on the FESA players trying-out at Patton...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X