Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did all the kids from these clubs who wanted to play college ball, get onto a college roster?

Isn't that the only relevant question here?
    go down to #312
    The 20 yr ROI is not very good, but what I find most concerning is the graduation rate of 54% and the typical time for those that do grad being 5yrs. Couple those stats with a poor soccer program and all I can say is buyer beware

Comment

go down to #312
      The 20 yr ROI is not very good, but what I find most concerning is the graduation rate of 54% and the typical time for those that do grad being 5yrs. Couple those stats with a poor soccer program and all I can say is buyer beware
      https://www.payscale.com/college-roi

Forgot the link

Comment

GP games played / GS games started / Minutes (if available)
        N O R= Not on Roster

FSA 2018 Commits

Marist College 5GP 1GS 69min
        Wagner College 14 GP 0 GS 97 min
        Middlebury College 19 GP 1 GS
        Clark University 14 GP 7 GS
        West Point 0 GP
        Emory Oxford College 9 GP 8GS
        Central Connecticut State University 13 GP 0 GS
        Endicott College NOR
        Belmont Abbey College 0 GP
        Trinity College NOR
        The College of The Holy Cross 2GP 0GS 60min
        Albertus Magnus College 13 GP 13GS
        University of Hartford 10GP 0GS 187min
        Merrimack College 11GP 0GS
        Central Connecticut State University 9GP 2GS
        St. John's University 0 GP GK
        Wesleyan University 0 GP GK
        Trinity College 11GP 9GS
        Stonehill College 4GP 0GS
        Wheaton College 18 GP 18 GS

2017 Commits (sophomores)

CCSU 19 GP 0GS
        Trinity College 15GP 15 GS
        Loyola Maryland 17GP 16GS
        CCSU 19GP 8GS
        Rollins College 18GP 17GS
        Bentley 10GP 0GS
        Long Island Post NOR
        Holy Cross 17GP 17GS
        UCONN 7GP 1GS red shirt as freshman
        Smith College 18GP 18GS
        Merrimack 2GP 0GS
        Hobart & William Smith 17GP 4GS
        VMI 0GP GK
        University New Haven 16GP 15GS
        Adelphi 15GP 12GS
        SCSU NOR
        Amherst 20 GP 0GS
        Sacred Heart NOR
        Seton Hall 14GP 0GS

So 5 players in two years not on their rosters; most players getting in good game minutes, but not all are starting even as sophomores. So, say what you want about FSA placements (they're certainly not top notch programs) but most of their players are at least playing decent minutes.
        Well done! I bet the over extended CFC players play less.

Comment

I think it’s the Mom... Why Mom would you do this??
          It’s neither parent you insecure, frail loser. You’re so bitter you can’t be proud of a 14 year old kid.

Comment

Well done! I bet the over extended CFC players play less.
            not the poster but I'm curious myself. However, CFC doesn't have an updated list and I'm not going to scroll through all their FB posts - too many Corn Hole Birthday party posts!

Comment

It’s neither parent you insecure, frail loser. You’re so bitter you can’t be proud of a 14 year old kid.
              Good luck to the kid, but it’s the cutting up that led to this. You can’t brag on here newbie parent. You should no better and you tried to cover it up and slipped.

Just stop posting and these will stop.
              You should just enjoy the ride.

Comment

Good luck to the kid, but it’s the cutting up that led to this. You can’t brag on here newbie parent. You should no better and you tried to cover it up and slipped.

Just stop posting and these will stop.
                You should just enjoy the ride.
                Not the parent but I will keep posting for your own therapy. We're trying to help you curb your anxieties and insecurities. Your instinct is to cut others that have succeeded down to make yourself feel better. I can see its working already, you started with good luck, but you have a long way to go.

Comment

Not the parent but I will keep posting for your own therapy. We're trying to help you curb your anxieties and insecurities. Your instinct is to cut others that have succeeded down to make yourself feel better. I can see its working already, you started with good luck, but you have a long way to go.
                  Thanks red card Ray! I think he knows it's you

Comment

The kid didn't come on here to exclaim his success. It was a parent and they deserve criticism for it. I agree with the nut that has an ax to grind. Never come on here to boast about your kid.

Comment

The kid didn't come on here to exclaim his success. It was a parent and they deserve criticism for it. I agree with the nut that has an ax to grind. Never come on here to boast about your kid.
                      If you spend any time on this site you quickly discover that is the #1 rule. Never bring up your kid, no matter how good they are. Posters will sh*t all over you as a parent and probably your kid too.

Comment

If you spend any time on this site you quickly discover that is the #1 rule. Never bring up your kid, no matter how good they are. Posters will sh*t all over you as a parent and probably your kid too.
                        My #1 rule is to seek out losers that sh*t all over successful teenagers because they're that insecure with themselves. You're doing a good job of showing how fragile you are.

Comment

My #1 rule is to seek out losers that sh*t all over successful teenagers because they're that insecure with themselves. You're doing a good job of showing how fragile you are.
                          Well I guess if we keep ragging on FSA kids, your argument is moot since they are not successful at all.

Comment

Question Man Responds

go down to #312
                            How does that even remotely address the questions I asked?

Comment

That is your #2 rule. Your #1 is to come on TS and brag, then #3 try to cover it up with a Freudian slip, #4 blame other clubs for being mean, back to #2, then #5 with getting a red card Ray and ALL you needed to do is NOT bring up your kid. Sound about right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X