Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have the wrong person.... I don't watch practice, I don't call out players on my kid's team (online or in person) and I don't talk about "knowing more about the game"... You, on the other hand, have the online trash talking and the "I know more" going on in spades. At least you don't watch practice, though...
    So, you interjected yourself in a discussion that has nothing to do with you?

Got it.

I know the game pretty well. I'm not the smartest person in any room I'm in. I have a lot to learn and do it daily. I also know when to step the fvck aside. I have been asked to coach, and frankly don't want to.

Comment

So, you interjected yourself in a discussion that has nothing to do with you?

Got it.

I know the game pretty well. I'm not the smartest person in any room I'm in. I have a lot to learn and do it daily. I also know when to step the fvck aside. I have been asked to coach, and frankly don't want to.
      So, you have an issue with the current coach, JD asked you to coach, and you declined? Wow, this is getting good...

Comment

So, you have an issue with the current coach, JD asked you to coach, and you declined? Wow, this is getting good...
        No, I never said any of that?

Any more words you want to put in my text?

Tell you what...just have a conversation with yourself. You basically are anyway.

Comment

No, I never said any of that?

Any more words you want to put in my text?

Tell you what...just have a conversation with yourself. You basically are anyway.
          You said you've been asked to coach... do you mean at a club other than the one your kids plays for?

Comment

You said you've been asked to coach... do you mean at a club other than the one your kids plays for?
            Two clubs she was at previously, and a branch of one being discussed now.

I'd tell you way, but god forbid you tell the other voice in your head that's is bragging so I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Two clubs she was at previously, and a branch of one being discussed now.

I'd tell you way, but god forbid you tell the other voice in your head that's is bragging so I'll leave it at that.
              So easily triggered... lol

Comment

Which voice in your head is responding?

Comment

Aaah, the 2nd most common TS "You got me" response. Only bettered by "sorry your kid got cut"

Right out of the playbook....

Comment

and just like that James disappears. Best thing JD could do is get rid of you.

Comment

and just like that James disappears. Best thing JD could do is get rid of you.
                      what does this mean, he's gone?

Comment

what does this mean, he's gone?
                        wishful thinking from the club.

Comment

wishful thinking from the club.

Ridiculous statements from pathetic people. The vast majority of players and families love JB. He’s a tough and knowledgeable coach. Cry babies or over protective parents who think they know everything have no place in ECNL.

Comment

Ridiculous statements from pathetic people. The vast majority of players and families love JB. He’s a tough and knowledgeable coach. Cry babies or over protective parents who think they know everything have no place in ECNL.
                            I call you out on this one JB

Comment

I call you out on this one JB
                              so what's it gonna be? Pistols at 20 paces in the center of town at high noon?

Comment

so what's it gonna be? Pistols at 20 paces in the center of town at high noon?

It's Stars; they get two pistols.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X