Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just catching-up, and I cannot believe that their fuel has made the thread, ugh. I know both families, and if they knew this was being discussed, they would be sickened, honestly. Its stressful enough for the players, let the players work this out amongest themselves, as both will benefit in soccer, and in life....
    Their fuel, and their feud : )

Comment

Just catching-up, and I cannot believe that their fuel has made the thread, ugh. I know both families, and if they knew this was being discussed, they would be sickened, honestly. Its stressful enough for the players, let the players work this out amongest themselves, as both will benefit in soccer, and in life....
      Seems like at least one of the parents are posting on here, so not sure I agree with the "sickened" comment.

Comment

Seems like at least one of the parents are posting on here, so not sure I agree with the "sickened" comment.
        Reading the thread, maybe, but both are too smart to add fuel, not feud, to the fire....however this is actually more of a soccer-social experiment. One side is NJ and very opinionated about soccer, and the other LI, and very opinionated about soccer, so its a draw, can we move-on.org?

Comment

Reading the thread, maybe, but both are too smart to add fuel, not feud, to the fire....however this is actually more of a soccer-social experiment. One side is NJ and very opinionated about soccer, and the other LI, and very opinionated about soccer, so its a draw, can we move-on.org?
          It's all anonymous so no way of telling. Its very easy to be brave behind a keyboard. If other parents are posting about it that means others are observing the behavior

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X