X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prove anything you just wrote....
    Should I post videos. Not sure how I would prove it otherwise???

Comment

Hard to put your heart and soul into something that will be gone in a few months.
      WOW. I hope your daughter is not committed to a college yet. That is not the attitude any college coach wants to hear. And if she isn’t committed, she should just forget about getting committed

Comment

Should I post videos. Not sure how I would prove it otherwise???
        Yes, please...

Comment

Good luck finding that outside of NYCFC. And I disagree that they play other sports. I think they just like having that community support in something they are good at.
          Community support? In club soccer??

They are all just mercenaries.

Comment

The 17's at NEFC are a good team. The score could have been higher.

Comment

The 17's at NEFC are a good team. The score could have been higher.
              I heard they got lucky, NYCFC better team...

Comment

I heard they got lucky, NYCFC better team...
                No the current NYCFC team is struggling because their 2 center Mids are spending more time arguing then playing, and no one is stopping it. It’s funny because they both want to be called up to the next NT camp, and Scouts look at them and roll their eyes. It’s so bad that the scout at the NYSC vs NYCFC game made a comment

It’s a shame, but I’m sure both are reflective of their parents

Comment

No the current NYCFC team is struggling because their 2 center Mids are spending more time arguing then playing, and no one is stopping it. It’s funny because they both want to be called up to the next NT camp, and Scouts look at them and roll their eyes. It’s so bad that the scout at the NYSC vs NYCFC game made a comment

I know both players, and its not the younger one thats the problem, its the other one, trust me, all the parents would agree....

Comment

Was that the game where NYCFC was down a players, and had their striker playing GK, and YOU still could not beat them, just want to make sure I got it right...

Comment

I know both players, and its not the younger one thats the problem, its the other one, trust me, all the parents would agree....
                      Not saying one is more a problem than the other. It is getting worse and worse every week. When Kaz was around it didn’t happen as much but lately it is ridiculous. Neither of those girls look like NT material because of the bickering. What is going to happen when they go to college and have to deal with someone else who is at their level or better. If I was their parents, I would be telling my kid to be the bigger person and come together to work it out. They are both outstanding players, but now all they look like is 2 spoiled brats

Comment

Not saying one is more a problem than the other. It is getting worse and worse every week. When Kaz was around it didn’t happen as much but lately it is ridiculous. Neither of those girls look like NT material because of the bickering. What is going to happen when they go to college and have to deal with someone else who is at their level or better. If I was their parents, I would be telling my kid to be the bigger person and come together to work it out. They are both outstanding players, but now all they look like is 2 spoiled brats
                        One of them is a bully to all of her teammates, the other isn’t taking her crap anymore, good for the younger one, bully needs a punch in the mouth...

Comment

NYCFC vs NEFC past weekend

One of them is a bully to all of her teammates, the other isn’t taking her crap anymore, good for the younger one, bully needs a punch in the mouth...
                          yea....most of the time...that is the best way.

Comment

Is that what she will do when she someone yells at her in college? The scout seemed to think she was too immature to be on a U17 team.

Comment

Is that what she will do when she someone yells at her in college? The scout seemed to think she was too immature to be on a U17 team.
                              You must be the Dad of the older one and the other OP the Dad of the younger, lmao

Comment

NYCFC vs NEFC past weekend

here we go again.... another politically correct P_ssy with pathetic feelings....what are we offended by today _SS H_LE?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X