Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth is that my CFC coach is late for most of our games so our Mommy manager ends up coaching
    Another thinly veiled attempt to push the hate on one club.

Comment

I give you credit, tough job at times I’m sure. Quick question for you...do refs or AR’s actually have any authority to remove an unruly parent from the field viewing area? I’ve heard mixed answers on this. What’s the actual process? Doesn’t the coach actually have to ask the parent to leave?
      I've seen refs and coaches both tell parents to leave. Is that within the rules? I have no idea but I think the embarrassment factor probably gets them to go. most times. One parent (on an opposing team thankfully) was told by the coach they had to be off the field area and could watch from the parking lot. The parent kept trying to slowly creep back into the field area like a toddler. Poor coach was totally exasperated by the end of the game, opposing parents were just shaking their heads. Next time we played them the parent and player were gone.

not a ref

Comment

06 girls Parents are the craziest across the state, OW and FSA are top of that table too

Comment

Criminals for Coaches club have the most obnoxious parents in the state but they are great at posting on TS and repeating the same stuff over and over

Comment

Criminals for Coaches club have the most obnoxious parents in the state but they are great at posting on TS and repeating the same stuff over and over
            Says the same anti CFC guy posting the same stuff over and over again

Comment

I give you credit, tough job at times I’m sure. Quick question for you...do refs or AR’s actually have any authority to remove an unruly parent from the field viewing area? I’ve heard mixed answers on this. What’s the actual process? Doesn’t the coach actually have to ask the parent to leave?
              No authority to remove a parent.
              Ask the Coach to ask the parent to leave .If coach refuses , or parent refuses , abandon the match .
              Any additional problems - 911.

Comment

06 girls Parents are the craziest across the state, OW and FSA are top of that table too
                you got it wrong its not OW 06 parents that are crazy. the OW 07s parents take the cake!!!!

Comment

I've seen refs and coaches both tell parents to leave. Is that within the rules? I have no idea but I think the embarrassment factor probably gets them to go. most times. One parent (on an opposing team thankfully) was told by the coach they had to be off the field area and could watch from the parking lot. The parent kept trying to slowly creep back into the field area like a toddler. Poor coach was totally exasperated by the end of the game, opposing parents were just shaking their heads. Next time we played them the parent and player were gone.

not a ref
                  Ref can end the game if the coach doesn't get his parents to comply. Ref should end the game if the parents are obscene, threatening, or otherwise aggressively unsafe.

Comment

you got it wrong its not OW 06 parents that are crazy. the OW 07s parents take the cake!!!!
                    And the award for the craiziest 07 parents goes to CFC, well done on your achievement.

Comment

The difference is, the cfc parents don’t need to coach because they have someone coaching thier kid who is qualified. Fsa has mommy and daddy coaches that aren’t qualified to teach more than rec soccer.
                      you believe this?? Brainwashed a bit? Did you ask your CFC colleagues about last years cape cod tourney and fight amongst parents/referee? Ulittle too. Its too bad CFC folks cant come to terms about themselves. The first step in healing is admitting your fault. Thats why nobody likes you parents.

Comment

ha, extremely true

Comment

Don't worry, CFC folks. Talking-Soccer will go back to hassling FSA and OW soon. It's just your turn on the wheel.

Comment

Don't worry, CFC folks. Talking-Soccer will go back to hassling FSA and OW soon. It's just your turn on the wheel.
                            FSA parents are the worst Blah blah blah,

Comment

FSA parents are the worst Blah blah blah,
                              Well, their moms and veinless dogs are sub-par, but I would say otherwise, they hold their own.

Comment

you believe this?? Brainwashed a bit? Did you ask your CFC colleagues about last years cape cod tourney and fight amongst parents/referee? Ulittle too. Its too bad CFC folks cant come to terms about themselves. The first step in healing is admitting your fault. Thats why nobody likes you parents.
                                you know when you post something right when there's no response. CFC folks are the worst, hands down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X