New England Top 100 Showcase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has very good connections throughout the game. The top college coaches will come so then do will the players to be seen. It’s a good opportunity to play in front of college coaches.

She will get top players from northeast clubs.

Very good list of college coaches will be there as well

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not bashing or promoting. I'm just not sure the marketing around this being a "invite only" college ID camp requiring a $175 evaluation pre-session to get the invite is worth the time and money given even that multi college ID camps have coaches from the colleges you're interested in (or why bother attending). Either you perform and catch their attention (after reaching out of course) or not. Same for college or program-specific camps.
      If you read it - it's invite only. So coaches can recommend players. But if you haven't been recommended, then you can do a tryout. You don't need to pay to be evaluated to go unless you haven't otherwise been recommended. Not saying it's not a money grab, but at least get the facts right.

Comment

Reading these posts I thought it was invitation AFTER paying for $175 evaluation. Then I went to site and saw below. If it attracts a good percentage of the well known top 30ish HS-age players, there will be demand to fill the other 70 slots

FROM SITE
        “Here is the form for High School and Club coaches to nominate players.”

Comment

Reading these posts I thought it was invitation AFTER paying for $175 evaluation. Then I went to site and saw below. If it attracts a good percentage of the well known top 30ish HS-age players, there will be demand to fill the other 70 slots

FROM SITE
          “Here is the form for High School and Club coaches to nominate players.”
          I think if they would have a much better chance of selling this if they provided a list of coaches that would be in attendance. At his point, it is impossible to even determine if any of the coaches on your kid's list are even in attendance.

Comment

I think if they would have a much better chance of selling this if they provided a list of coaches that would be in attendance. At his point, it is impossible to even determine if any of the coaches on your kid's list are even in attendance.
            Site does provide a list of schools

Comment

Site does provide a list of schools
              Could you post link? I see some logos listed and and "and more" but I cant find a list.

Comment

Could you post link? I see some logos listed and and "and more" but I cant find a list.
                Thats the initial list.

Comment

She has very good connections throughout the game. The top college coaches will come so then do will the players to be seen. It’s a good opportunity to play in front of college coaches.

She will get top players from northeast clubs.
                  Very good list of college coaches will be there as well
                  She did no recruiting at all at BC. CH and MD did all the recruiting. When she did go recruiting it was only with MK on her arm. Club and College Coaches at all levels had a good laugh at her

Comment

She did no recruiting at all at BC. CH and MD did all the recruiting. When she did go recruiting it was only with MK on her arm. Club and College Coaches at all levels had a good laugh at her
                    May be true, but hard to give credence to an anonymous post

Comment

Very much true! My daugher played at BC and only point of contact for recruiting was MS before he moved onto Harvard. AF did nothing

Comment

Very much true! My daugher played at BC and only point of contact for recruiting was MS before he moved onto Harvard. AF did nothing
                        Sooooo nothing can change, right? I would not believe an unknown post either.

Comment

Believe what you want it’s your money.... There is a reason so many kids transferred from BC and the kids who didn’t transfer went in to see AD to get her fired

Comment

May be true, but hard to give credence to an anonymous post
                            Either CH or MD posted this. Low level individuals. Grow up. Yours is coming.

Comment

Sorry AK, you did nothing for a decade at BC and got what you deserved.

Comment

Sorry AK, you did nothing for a decade at BC and got what you deserved.
                                You two are at Harvard. Let's see what you will do. So far not even close to what AF did at BC. 1 more year like this past one your contract is done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X