• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Matt!
    Matt is such a toolb@g

Comment

I have 3 children age 12-23 that play or played at OW, never had an issue with emails or scheduling and I always took my kids to try on sizes of uniforms before ordering, communication was never a problem
      Not OP but calling out the BS on this post. We have been at OW for years and while we like it and are staying even DF will tell you he sucks at emails. And in the 5 years we have been there we never tried on a uniform to determine size before it was ordered. However, we have always received the size we told the coach to order.

So never had an issue then you must never of had DF as coach or a few others that I won't name.

Comment

Not OP but calling out the BS on this post. We have been at OW for years and while we like it and are staying even DF will tell you he sucks at emails. And in the 5 years we have been there we never tried on a uniform to determine size before it was ordered. However, we have always received the size we told the coach to order.

So never had an issue then you must never of had DF as coach or a few others that I won't name.
        Nailed it. Two kids in the OW system. Communication sucks. And most will admit that. Getting rosters on a Friday night for a Saturday am game sucks. You will never ever try on a uniform before you order. And you’re lucky if you get the right size when it does come in. Plus you can count on at least one uniform not having all the emblems, sponsors, or whatever iron in is necessary.

Comment

Nailed it. Two kids in the OW system. Communication sucks. And most will admit that. Getting rosters on a Friday night for a Saturday am game sucks. You will never ever try on a uniform before you order. And you’re lucky if you get the right size when it does come in. Plus you can count on at least one uniform not having all the emblems, sponsors, or whatever iron in is necessary.
          For us, we never had an issue with the uniforms. They always had the right emblems and were the size we ordered. Mostly we get an email Wednesday or Thursday for that weekends games. If it was a DF email it would be confusing but one of the parents would ask for clarification and he would typically get it right the second go around.

For us OW is close and we think the training is really good, especially when DF was the coach so none of the email/IT or other annoyances amounted to much. I kind of like it that they are a bit "old school", expect the kids to be mature and relay the message to the parents, expect the kids to prepare themselves for training/game and not rely on Mommy for everything.

Comment

I never thought TS would be able to outdo itself. Now we are arguing emails... wow, people really honestly need to get at least a 1/4 of life.

Comment

I never thought TS would be able to outdo itself. Now we are arguing emails... wow, people really honestly need to get at least a 1/4 of life.
              Well in all fairness to DF, we haven't had him as coach since YTL.

Comment

Love this... Agree.

Comment

LK has left Oakwood... where to?

Comment

Heard SM also left OW. What is going on over there in Glastonbury?

Comment

Heard SM also left OW. What is going on over there in Glastonbury?
                      Both old news; LK to NYSC and SM to FC Stars. Guessing because OW sucks.

Comment

Prep school

Comment

Both old news; LK to NYSC and SM to FC Stars. Guessing because OW sucks.
                          But NYSC is so good in GDA.

Comment

But NYSC is so good in GDA.
                            This move actually says a lot about OW

Comment

What exactly does it say?

Comment

What exactly does it say?
                                A lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X