Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only thing Bayside will be tearing up is their few year old turf soccer field.

Looks like new EP school is located right on top of Bayside’s field.

Is Bayside’s lease a public record? Pretty sure it says if new school is built, Bayside loses the field.

I wonder if the club leader has been transparent with current and prospective players and parents and disclosed the disruption and lack of field they will have. Doubt it.

https://epbuildingcommittee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/EPHS-SC-2019-2-26-1.pdf
    Somebody is disgruntled aren't they!

Comment

Only thing Bayside will be tearing up is their few year old turf soccer field.

Looks like new EP school is located right on top of Bayside’s field.

Is Bayside’s lease a public record? Pretty sure it says if new school is built, Bayside loses the field.

I wonder if the club leader has been transparent with current and prospective players and parents and disclosed the disruption and lack of field they will have. Doubt it.

https://epbuildingcommittee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/EPHS-SC-2019-2-26-1.pdf
      I believe the intention is to re situate the fields (Bayside’s included) in the area where the current school is once it I see taken down. Inconvenience, sure. But the best thing for the city and the school, absolutely.

Comment

Relax there is a new site

Comment

Dropping kids off in a construction site again

Disruption

How much has been shared with parents

Comment

Dropping kids off in a construction site again

Disruption

How much has been shared with parents
            Pretty sure the fields are set to open in August. At least that is what we have been told.

Comment

Dropping kids off at a construction site!!! Oh NO!!! The horror. Those poor, poor kids. If your "soccer player" can't navigate some gravel and some jersey barriers, then make sure they are wearing their seat belt while sitting on the bench. We wouldn't want them to fall off and hurt themselves.

Comment

Dropping kids off at a construction site!!! Oh NO!!! The horror. Those poor, poor kids. If your "soccer player" can't navigate some gravel and some jersey barriers, then make sure they are wearing their seat belt while sitting on the bench. We wouldn't want them to fall off and hurt themselves.
                Building Site? There is a new location.

Comment

Building Site? There is a new location.

Congrats on the new facility. Must be exciting.

Sounds like good news.

Comment

Bayside

no field for tryouts or fall. Here we come nefc.

Comment

Bayside parent here. We have not heard ANYTHING in regards to a new location. Anyone care to share any details of this??

Comment

We haven't heard because I doubt anything is finalized yet. This was brought up last year & it was something they were planning for. I'm sure info will be coming soon if they have to move. Who knows if the project is even moving forward, tough to find any current info. I wouldn't rely on TS for objective info though, so many anti Bayside opinions they'll have you thinking the teams will be playing in the parking lot the next three years

Comment

Bayside parent here. We have not heard ANYTHING in regards to a new location. Anyone care to share any details of this??
                          https://epbuildingcommittee.com

You can follow progress here. They released a schematic late Feb with some dates. Much needed updates for the school and the plan looks amazing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X