'01 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when fc Portland was selling ECNL as the best thing that was going to make everyone elite?

Yeah, No more good teams anymore. Didn’t take long

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Remember when fc Portland was selling ECNL as the best thing that was going to make everyone elite?

Yeah, No more good teams anymore. Didn’t take long
      But they did finish fourth in OYSA.

Comment

But they did finish fourth in OYSA.
        Right ahead of the Gresham Gorilla and the 4-flat tired General Lee! Remember that time in U14 Champions League when Eastside Timbers top team lost to FC Portland's B team? How embarassing...

Comment

Right ahead of the Gresham Gorilla and the 4-flat tired General Lee! Remember that time in U14 Champions League when Eastside Timbers top team lost to FC Portland's B team? How embarassing...
          The FCP ECNL star at UoP is doing the best. And the Academy keeper star is now starting at Oregon State.

Comment

Yeah, the Gresham Gorilla and the Salem Superstar both flamed out after U13. Non-factors since then.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL finishing in 4th place in OYSA was very good for them. Parents were disappointed in the girls but looking at the big picture they should be proud.
              It’s not about winning! Losing is a good life lesson.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL finishing in 4th place in OYSA was very good for them. Parents were disappointed in the girls but looking at the big picture they should be proud.
                The loss may have motivated them. The FCP star is now the star of her UoP team! Success is college is almost as good as success in high school. You’d think college but no one knows or cares after they go off to college except a few crazies on TS

Comment

The only people who care are the mom, dad and grandma. No real success at this age level. Down year.

Comment

Being 4th place in OYSA is really not terrible. PCC is a very decent school. Come on people it’s all relative!

Comment

Most of the 01s should be graduating from college this spring. I wonder how many look back on their middle school soccer careers and say to themselves, "man, my parents were crazy motherfvckers back then!"

Comment

Most of the 01s should be graduating from college this spring. I wonder how many look back on their middle school soccer careers and say to themselves, "man, my parents were crazy motherfvckers back then!"
                        Only the players from Gresham and Salem

Comment

HA ! Just asking but how many had great college careers

Comment

As one of the 01 girls you guys LOVEEDD to gossip about, (wasn’t mentioned by name, but was mentioned), I’m graduating with a computer science degree this spring, no I did not continue playing soccer in college, & yes I think you guys (including my own parents who frequented this blog which is why I know of it without their knowledge) are crazy. Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

They will until bootball to one kid who grew early stops working. So 2 more years and we will all forget about the .
                              this “one kid” got a full ride to college for soccer btw!! :)

Comment

As one of the 01 girls you guys LOVEEDD to gossip about, (wasn’t mentioned by name, but was mentioned), I’m graduating with a computer science degree this spring, no I did not continue playing soccer in college, & yes I think you guys (including my own parents who frequented this blog which is why I know of it without their knowledge) are crazy. Have a great day!
                                Question for you. Did your parents waste a lot of money on travel soccer? Was there a ROI? Thanks, just curious from your prospective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X