X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    03 team is looking to add another keeper
    The best 03 keeper isn't even on the 03 team.

Comment

The best 03 keeper isn't even on the 03 team.
      That makes not sense?

Comment

That makes not sense?
        May not make sense but it's the truth. She is on the U18/19 team.

Comment

TBU ECNL teams aren't doing that bad... except for the 03s. However that age group at TBU just isn't that good regardless of if they are ECNL, Premier, or the other 2-3 teams they have at TBU.
          One would think with all the college commitments for 2019 & 2020 players in the u17 & u19 age groups, those teams would be expected to win more games and make the playoffs.

Comment

One would think with all the college commitments for 2019 & 2020 players in the u17 & u19 age groups, those teams would be expected to win more games and make the playoffs.
            I agree… One would think that. However to many at TBU commitments are all that matter. Wins and losses are irrelevant

Comment

Let’s argree to disagree. The new recruiting rules have not impacted verbal commitments that much.

TBU does a phenomenal job of getting girls in colleges. No one can deny that. However please don’t put your head in the sand and ignore facts. The TBU 03 ECNL team is the weakest team for TBU. It doesn’t mean that they won’t have girls committ to colleges. However the talent that they have does not compare to the other teams. Even the 04s. It’s unrealistic to expect a club to have dominate teams every single year. That age group is the down year for TBU. Doesn’t mean the club is not successful or has failed. There are reasons for this… 1.the talent is not is good. 2. Coaching turnover.

TBU is still the preeminent team in the Tampa Bay area. That’s a fact. Howeve4 the 03 girls are just a pimple on the pretty girl’s face. ;)
              WOW!!!!! Some called this way back in February. Looks like they knew what they were talking about.

Comment

May not make sense but it's the truth. She is on the U18/19 team.
                She isn't an 03. She is an 02 and is a great keeper, but an 02 none the less.

Comment

Definitely a great keeper. I saw her play a lot at Dunedin this year. She is the only reason they had a good season.

Comment

Funny how you keep zeroing in on the 03 girls - all levels of play, etc. I never liked that poster that singled out a single age group and team because it seemed they had a personal "axe to grind" and it does seem like you have an "03" axe to grind. Each year is different...

Comment

Definitely a great keeper. I saw her play a lot at Dunedin this year. She is the only reason they had a good season.
                      Read it for what it is. They have two committed 02 keepers for next year, they gave you a pass this year. Next year the best your daughter will be offered is a composite team slot. Wake up!

Comment

Read it for what it is. They have two committed 02 keepers for next year, they gave you a pass this year. Next year the best your daughter will be offered is a composite team slot. Wake up!
                        One to UF, where is the other one going? From what I’ve seen the other Keeper isn’t great. Don’t think she has signed anywhere.

Comment

Funny how you keep zeroing in on the 03 girls - all levels of play, etc. I never liked that poster that singled out a single age group and team because it seemed they had a personal "axe to grind" and it does seem like you have an "03" axe to grind. Each year is different...
                          “Axe to grind”??? lol. It’s only soccer. It’s not that serious. No one has an axe to grind.

Or is it that your kid is an 03 and you’re getting caught up in your feelings?? Regardless it is what it is. Reality is that the 03 girls at the TBU just are not good. Period. Doesn’t mean that the entire TBU program isn’t good. Stop taking it personal. Makes you seem soft.

Comment

One player is never the reason an entire team has a good or bad season.

Comment

One to UF, where is the other one going? From what I’ve seen the other Keeper isn’t great. Don’t think she has signed anywhere.
                              Way to call out a single player.... Douche bag move.

Comment

One player is never the reason an entire team has a good or bad season.
                                I totally disagree. In high school soccer one player, ESPECIALLY A GOALIE, can DEFINITELY be the reason an entire team has a good or bad season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X