Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Based of Celtic's results this season they are gonna get absolutely destroyed in FSPL Premier next season. They lost to both the TBU teams that play in FSPL Premier by a combined score of 12-0.
    Any decent player will be looking to move to CLW or TBU....so that's like...two players. I do like the sidelines...a lot of jean shorts and sleeveless shirts.... Mandatory pick-up truck. Wow.

Comment

Cmon...cut Celtic a little slack. Every team has a bad day once in a while and loses a game they should win. Regardless....Celtic won FSPL 1st division beating Oldsmar, Kendall, and Miami Lakes. So they really can't be that lucky winning all their games but one. Right?????
      Well, to sort of indicate how good that FSPL 1st Division was....Celtic was first in that and 3rd in their USA League.

I would be very surprised if they finished better then 7th in Premier and you are going to see a lot of 4-0, 5-0 losses.

Comment

Any decent player will be looking to move to CLW or TBU....so that's like...two players. I do like the sidelines...a lot of jean shorts and sleeveless shirts.... Mandatory pick-up truck. Wow.
        Are you talking about Celtic or Oldsmar??? Kinda interchangeable. IJS.

Comment

Are you talking about Celtic or Oldsmar??? Kinda interchangeable. IJS.
          The 02 Oldsmar and 02 Celtic teams should combine. You still get to keep that neighborhood club and between the two you might have enough solid players to be somewhat competitive in FSPL premier.

Then you could have the B team play in CDL/USA.

Comment

The 02 Oldsmar and 02 Celtic teams should combine. You still get to keep that neighborhood club and between the two you might have enough solid players to be somewhat competitive in FSPL premier.

Then you could have the B team play in CDL/USA.
            That’s oil + water. Those two teams can’t stand each other.... especially the parents. Yet they are so much alike. Go figure.

Comment

https://imgflip.com/i/2z7quu

Comment

If Warner were to win it would show how far State Cup has fallen. Which it has fallen very far. There is no way they get past a Sunrise or Boca. A 1 dimensional kick and chase team with no real strong players can’t win against teams with multiple good players.

Name your superstar or even a college commit. You can’t because you don’t have one. You are a very weak team who has squeaked by so far because you Have not played anyone with real talent.

I also would have to assume that whoever is making all the Warner posts isn’t even with the team.

Comment

If Warner were to win it would show how far State Cup has fallen. Which it has fallen very far. There is no way they get past a Sunrise or Boca. A 1 dimensional kick and chase team with no real strong players can’t win against teams with multiple good players.

Name your superstar or even a college commit. You can’t because you don’t have one. You are a very weak team who has squeaked by so far because you Have not played anyone with real talent.

I also would have to assume that whoever is making all the Warner posts isn’t even with the team.
                  So basically you’re saying you were getting trolled. Got it.

Comment

Lost 1-9 last state cup, and Boca is better this year.

Comment

Lost 1-9 last state cup, and Boca is better this year.
                      Boca is not better this year. Still solid, but not better. I would even say they've plateued a bit. Even though they went out and picked up a couple good players from West Pines (including their goalie) they are not better.

They were much more dominant last season. That's not up for debate.

Comment

Boca is not better this year. Still solid, but not better. I would even say they've plateued a bit. Even though they went out and picked up a couple good players from West Pines (including their goalie) they are not better.

Still better than Warner- but that really isn’t saying much

Comment

Let's go Sunrise Prime FC, hand out these last few strings as souvenirs.

Comment

Miss you guys. You should stop by practice before the end of the season.

Comment

Still better than Warner- but that really isn’t saying much
                              Ok- so who is left that is any good? Any players to watch that make a difference?

Comment

Ok- so who is left that is any good? Any players to watch that make a difference?
                                Watch the CM on Sunrise and the CB at Boca. A couple of really good players are already out but those 2 are ones to watch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X