Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you 100% sure about that? Was just about a year ago that they played. I have proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevFDJaDTyo&t=22s
    Are you that dumb??? The win was in reference to CFC United.
    Your video was against the Academy team, not the NPL. BTW, that was the start of our Fall season, just out of the garbage hs soccer season. The Academy teams were playing together for awhile. That makes a difference if you didn't know, but then again, you're a mental midget that cant comprehend a post correctly.

Comment

OW sucks for many reasons. The funny thing is you're bashing that FSA team vs the OW Academy team. The FSA roster will have a much better college placement than OW. Enjoy UHart OW players!

Comment

UHart gd school

Comment

Are you that dumb??? The win was in reference to CFC United.
          Your video was against the Academy team, not the NPL. BTW, that was the start of our Fall season, just out of the garbage hs soccer season. The Academy teams were playing together for awhile. That makes a difference if you didn't know, but then again, you're a mental midget that cant comprehend a post correctly.
          Excuses are like aholes .. . Everyone has one ..... FSA more than most.

Comment

So full of Hate

Comment

Excuses are like aholes .. . Everyone has one ..... FSA more than most.
              Haha.... oh...never heard that one...NOT
              Congrats Spolves or Worting.... I mean CFC Sporting or Sport Wolves... Ugh. How about just EDP or NEP or whatever garbage league you pay or play in.

Comment

Glad my daughter left FSA for OW. She is now committed to brandies

Comment

Good riddance. Linda and i don't need your kind

Comment

Question man = annoying man
                    Agreed, the worst

Comment

good one!!! your FSA daughter could make a team at OW. FSA players have zero technical skills are taught at young age to kick it to the fast players!

Comment

Good things she had the brains,Brandeis stinks for soccer.

Comment

Pretty good in a crap league.

Comment

Good things she had the brains,Brandeis stinks for soccer.
                            dumb comment

Comment

fsa

how rare , a dumb comment on Talking Soccer. Good thing its ok to trash the level of a college program and a kid having a good experience at the next level.......

Comment

how rare , a dumb comment on Talking Soccer. Good thing its ok to trash the level of a college program and a kid having a good experience at the next level.......
                                Razor thin!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X