Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder how many dumb CFC parents signed up? The majority of the parents are delusional when it comes to their kids. In fact razor thin between delusional and retarded
    Seriously, who's more delusional, CFC dad paying $250 to go to a clinic or FSA dad paying $3000 for his kid to play on a horrible team with no college prospects?

Comment

Razor Thin win for the CFC dad being the most delusional. They are rich spoiled brats who usually end up transferring and then their Daddy supports them the rest of their life

Comment

CFC hater just can't stop himself. He can't just trash the club or coaches but has to attack families and players also. He's as pathetic as his attempts to discredit the club.

Comment

Singapore kid coming for 100 showcase

https://www.tnp.sg/sports/singapore-...ld-college-try
          Thoughts !

Comment

My favorite part of the article...

"Danelle's father, Tan Meng Wei, 46 - who is sponsoring her trip to Boston - said that his daughter's trip to the US and an earlier training stint with Arsenal Women were made possible by the recent rise of women's football."

I didn't realize I was a " sponsor " of my player's soccer activity. Lol.

Comment

My favorite part of the article...

"Danelle's father, Tan Meng Wei, 46 - who is sponsoring her trip to Boston - said that his daughter's trip to the US and an earlier training stint with Arsenal Women were made possible by the recent rise of women's football."

I didn't realize I was a " sponsor " of my player's soccer activity. Lol.
              So can we deduct our sponsorships as a business expense?

Comment

The level of stupidity on here is astonishing at times...
                “Sponsoring” is in relation to a student visa. All internationals need this in order to attend school/play college soccer in the US.

https://legalbeagle.com/6366859-f1-v...uirements.html

Comment

Relax. It was a joke/comment about the crazy costs of girls soccer and of this particular event being promoted on here. Whether it is the money required for the sponsorship or the cash to cough up for pricey showcases, it is a game for fat bank accounts. Nothing personal about this player or her wealth.

Comment

The level of stupidity on here is astonishing at times...
                    “Sponsoring” is in relation to a student visa. All internationals need this in order to attend school/play college soccer in the US.

https://legalbeagle.com/6366859-f1-v...uirements.html
                    To attend an event like this or look at schools all that is needed is a tourist Visa, not a student Visa. And re read the quote..dad's footting the bill but they called it a sponsorship

Comment

What exactly is a "personal invite" versus mass mailing? Can a coach send anything personal to a high school freshman?
                      I was suspicious when my 06 got an invite... I doubt she was narrowed down to the top 100 in ne. Pass

Comment

I imagine the CFC u16,17's have a few
                        I heard CFC is well represented all the way down to U9.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X