Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Registration has been attempted and it failed. Easy enough for someone to have multiple IDs too. Anyone who takes this site too seriously needs to find a better source for information, like maybe talk to real people in real life. Most of this is entertainment
    This site is 95% teenagers trolling adults and the adults taking the bait time and time again.

Comment

Totally not experience my kid had. The majority of CFC and FSA parents chatted and joked during the games. Both clubs had a few isolated parents who took the game too serious. I guess if you are happy at CFC and your kid is developing then great happy for you
      Not at cfc, at ow now. Fsa parents I found to be annoying, but not why my kid left.

Comment

This site is 95% teenagers trolling adults and the adults taking the bait time and time again.
        If teenagers even look at this site it is to laugh at all the idiotic things parents write. They would be totally embarrassed when they find out it is their parents writing (and believing) this stuff.

Comment

99 % imbeciles 1 % horses Arses

Comment

I'm thinking coaches more than teenagers. Definitely trolls.
            Adults?? That's debatable despite their ages.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X