Sporting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't even allow my kids in the yard u jackwagon . Fields all.over are drenched.

Comment

Few weeks and Sportings good

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Few weeks and Sportings good
        Sporting’s good sporting goods. Now there’s a marketing idea!

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

We missed you last year at tryouts.

Was your team committed for you? Were there certain players that needed more challenge? Was the experience what you thought it was going to be?

I understand that it is hard to make a change and I recognize that being the first player to do that is even harder. You don’t have to be the first anymore! We have the teams and they are getting better fast!

Instead of what could have been, this year, it is what WILL BE!

I am writing you this letter because you aren’t signed up for our soccer tryouts yet. And because not joining means more mindless drills that don’t push you to think and get better. I am writing because the coach is the most important factor in growth and chances are your coach is not getting the most out of you!

You see, at Vale we are doing something different. Something unique. Something original. Something that matters.

I have dedicated my adult life to developing youth, like you, into strong, individual, confident players. And I have had great success. I have traveled the world to learn about how soccer is played in different cultures and built a curriculum that works. At Vale we push each player. At Vale we care about who you become as a person and a player!

Let me get right to it . . .

I think soccer in America is broken!

It is broken, it won’t help you reach your potential. We spend too much time unengaged in our training sessions and watching rather than participating. When you sit in line, how is that game like? When you dance over cones in running drills without the ball, how is that game like?

You see, technical excellence is only a foundation to what is needed, in soccer and in life. At Vale we teach you how to problem solve the situation. We build players that can use these skills on the pitch and in everyday situations.

So . . . what does that mean for you?

I guarantee you will have fun. Soccer without fun misses the point. If you don’t enjoy . . . no, love your time playing, we are doing something wrong. You can’t reach your full potential if you aren’t having fun.

I guarantee it will be hard. Hard tests us. Hard sees what we are made of. Hard molds us. Easy is for the beach and vacation. Hard is for legends. Trust me, you want hard.

We will focus on soccer. I love soccer and really truly believe it is the best sport in the world. I hope you love it too. And we will develop you into a great soccer player, both technically and strategically.

We will compete. That doesn’t mean we push results over growth but it means that through competition we grow the fastest. “Compete” means in latin to strive together. This is how players grow!

There is so much more. . . from a team and a player perspective. I can get into it now, but want to keep some surprises

So . . . Sign up for Tryouts by following this link - http://valesc.org/Registration/Defau...RG&cat=Tryouts. They are May 16,17, 20, and 21 from 5-8pm at Wesleyan University.

You don’t want to regret missing out and we don’t want you too either.

What to tell your parents:

Vale is focused on the development of the full player, both on and off the field.

With our program you get more than with any other club, training 2 days a week all winter. Also advancement classes, futsal, indoor soccer, strength and conditioning to name a few.

Vale has the combination of coaching, facilities, and strategic network that is necessary to succeed in today's competitive environment.

Coaching is the most important factor in your growth as a player, more important than facilities and fancy uniforms. Are they happy with how your coach helped you to get better?

ACTION ITEM:

Sign up for Tryouts! Don’t waste another year standing in lines and doing exercises that don’t require you to think. Recognize that training in the right environment with the right coaches is pivotal to your success - sign up!

Oh, I almost forgot. We want to show how good we are at coaching and development. If you sign up for Vale tryouts and want to come attend a training to see exactly what we are talking about you can. Just ask!

Don’t stand in lines!

Don’t waste another year!

Be a part of something that is redefining talent development!

Tryout with Vale!

Respectfully,
          Zach Eddinger
          Vale Soccer Club

PS. We are the only soccer club in CT that focuses on the whole player.

PPS. Valiens are taking over!

PPPS. Have your parents call me on my personal cell phone at 860-604-4428 if they have any questions.

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

Was your team committed for you? Were there certain players that needed more challenge? Was the experience what you thought it was going to be?

I understand that it is hard to make a change and I recognize that being the first player to do that is even harder. You don’t have to be the first anymore! We have the teams and they are getting better fast!

I am writing you this letter because you aren’t signed up for our soccer tryouts yet. And because not joining means more mindless drills that don’t push you to think and get better. I am writing because the coach is the most important factor in growth and chances are your coach is not getting the most out of you!

You see, at Vale we are doing something different. Something unique. Something original. Something that matters.

I have dedicated my adult life to developing youth, like you, into strong, individual, confident players. And I have had great success. I have traveled the world to learn about how soccer is played in different cultures and built a curriculum that works. At Vale we push each player. At Vale we care about who you become as a person and a player!

It is broken, it won’t help you reach your potential. We spend too much time unengaged in our training sessions and watching rather than participating. When you sit in line, how is that game like? When you dance over cones in running drills without the ball, how is that game like?

You see, technical excellence is only a foundation to what is needed, in soccer and in life. At Vale we teach you how to problem solve the situation. We build players that can use these skills on the pitch and in everyday situations.

I guarantee you will have fun. Soccer without fun misses the point. If you don’t enjoy . . . no, love your time playing, we are doing something wrong. You can’t reach your full potential if you aren’t having fun.

I guarantee it will be hard. Hard tests us. Hard sees what we are made of. Hard molds us. Easy is for the beach and vacation. Hard is for legends. Trust me, you want hard.

We will focus on soccer. I love soccer and really truly believe it is the best sport in the world. I hope you love it too. And we will develop you into a great soccer player, both technically and strategically.

We will compete. That doesn’t mean we push results over growth but it means that through competition we grow the fastest. “Compete” means in latin to strive together. This is how players grow!

There is so much more. . . from a team and a player perspective. I can get into it now, but want to keep some surprises

So . . . Sign up for Tryouts by following this link - http://valesc.org/Registration/Defau...RG&cat=Tryouts. They are May 16,17, 20, and 21 from 5-8pm at Wesleyan University.

Vale is focused on the development of the full player, both on and off the field.

With our program you get more than with any other club, training 2 days a week all winter. Also advancement classes, futsal, indoor soccer, strength and conditioning to name a few.

Vale has the combination of coaching, facilities, and strategic network that is necessary to succeed in today's competitive environment.

Coaching is the most important factor in your growth as a player, more important than facilities and fancy uniforms. Are they happy with how your coach helped you to get better?

ACTION ITEM:

Sign up for Tryouts! Don’t waste another year standing in lines and doing exercises that don’t require you to think. Recognize that training in the right environment with the right coaches is pivotal to your success - sign up!

Oh, I almost forgot. We want to show how good we are at coaching and development. If you sign up for Vale tryouts and want to come attend a training to see exactly what we are talking about you can. Just ask!

Don’t stand in lines!

Tryout with Vale!

Respectfully,
            Zach Eddinger
            Vale Soccer Club

PPPS. Have your parents call me on my personal cell phone at 860-604-4428 if they have any questions.
            no thanks lol

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

“Compete” means in latin to strive together. This is how players grow!

Cretin means moron. From French crétin (“cretin, idiot”), from crestin, an Alpine dialectal form of chrétien, from Vulgar Latin christiānus in the lost sense of "anyone in Christendom."

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

ACTION ITEM:

Don’t stand in lines!

Tryout with Vale!

Respectfully,
                Zach Eddinger
                Vale Soccer Club

Desperate much?

Comment

I called, it was 50 cents for the first minute and 10 cents each additional minute

Comment

Desperate much?
                    We will focus on Soccer it says.. wasnt the push about Bball and Soccer making sense together?

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

ACTION ITEM:

Don’t stand in lines!

Tryout with Vale!

Respectfully,
                      Zach Eddinger
                      Vale Soccer Club

Crickets

Comment

Crickets
                        Zach is a pompous windbag selling lies.

Comment

Zach is a pompous windbag selling lies.
                          Sporting has been so much better organized since Zach and Jeremy left. They screwed a couple of teams their last year. If you are thinking about Vale, be very cautious - they are big on promise. Not great on follow through

Comment

Why not stay with ur solid travel program? Vale and Sporting should be Middletown travel playing in CJSA. You are spinning ur wheels and going nowhere at those clubs. Waste of time and money

Comment

Hi Soccer Enthusiast,

ACTION ITEM:

Don’t stand in lines!

Tryout with Vale!

Respectfully,
                              Zach Eddinger
                              Vale Soccer Club

I feel asleep after the forth sentence.

Comment

I feel asleep after the forth sentence.
                                How did it feel when you were asleep

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X