Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Feds cleared him and everyone else there. That's enough for me. Without being a fly on the wall none of us really knows what they knew. There's also a big gap between participating in the scheme (again, Feds have cleared them) vs knowing about the scheme and just not reporting it vs just thinking something was "fishy" but you couldn't quite put your finer on it. Whistleblowers also want to keep their jobs, so there's that as well.

It is kind of crazy that the FBI basically stumbled on this all by accident. Singer could have built up an even bigger empire if he'd had more time.
    The feds cleared hillary and trump as well.

Comment

The feds cleared hillary and trump as well.
      Player revealed.

Even though she didn’t play at a high level, I bet if she had just walked into the Fsa tryouts, she would have made the Fsa ecnl team. Probably could have started. Had she done that though, everyone would have known it was fake because Fsa rarely places d1 talent

Comment

Player revealed.

Even though she didn’t play at a high level, I bet if she had just walked into the Fsa tryouts, she would have made the Fsa ecnl team. Probably could have started. Had she done that though, everyone would have known it was fake because Fsa rarely places d1 talent
        Sorry, here is the article

https://nypost.com/2019/04/26/chines...am-mastermind/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X