Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nce

Seeing these ad's for NCE. Are they any good, what is people's experience?

It used to be I guess. Now if you have a good player who is still Zone 1 you play with a bunch of calamari so pretty much an utter waste of time.

Comment

It's a SUSA recruiting ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It used to be I guess. Now if you have a good player who is still Zone 1 you play with a bunch of calamari so pretty much an utter waste of time.
        Who doesn't like calamari fritti?

Comment

I think it used to be good but the quality of the kids they invite now is really suspect and making it not as valuable.

Comment

Seeing these ad's for NCE. Are they any good, what is people's experience?
            multiple threads on this here and CT. search PDP, NCE and COE (all related to JC's product)

Comment

multiple threads on this here and CT. search PDP, NCE and COE (all related to JC's product)
              and what is the consensus of them?

Comment

My opinion with any form of supplemental program is based upon the kids attending. If JC is able to get strong kids to sign up then it will be good. He has multiple locations so consistency may not be the same from one location to the next. Go to the tryout - it's free! Get there earlier and watch the kids.

Comment

If the kids are better then yours - sign up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X